Chapter 13

"Dad...what is death?" The child's childish voice sounded, letting everyone present frozen. Cheng Hai was even more stiff, and hugged the two children tightly. "It doesn't mean anything."

    Lu Fei's face was embarrassed. She didn't think that the two children didn't know the facts. She also remembered that the child said Daddy was asleep and went to travel but she was too angry to ignore it.

    "Yes... it's meaningless, dear grandson, I'm your grandmother!"

    "Daddy said, no grandmother! And stop yelling at dad, we hate it!" the two children said hugging Cheng Hai's neck unanimously.

    Lu Fei's tears fell uncontrollably and finally, when she wiped her tears just a single sentence turned her anger into pain. She stopped talking and could only watch her son's remains and walk quietly. Yes, the figure that fades away is very sad.

    But no one saw that after the woman turned her back, those tearful eyes flashed with the intention of killing for a moment.

    ※※

When Yu Liqing received the letter confirming the divorce, his eyes were full of disbelief and he tore the letter to pieces with screams, and then slumped on the ground and wept bitterly.

    "Cheng Hai, how can you treat me like this ———!!!"

In the room, Cheng Mu listened to his dad cry. His face was impatient and his eyes were dark. Since knowing that his dad forced Li Xiao to drink aphrodisiac the night a few years ago, he felt many things have changed.

    Betrayal is not betrayal. When I discovered it, my cherished love was no longer alive. I looked back and told myself with a heartache that Liu Mu was not what I wanted most. What was even more angry was that Liu Mu had ruined everything! !

    But Liu Mu is pregnant now and he can't touch him ! !

    Cheng Hai has been really haggard for the past few days. His ex-wife kept calling and the hysterical rant keep sounding, he was not a human being. He stopped picking up after two days of connection.

    While taking care of the two children, he was busy with the funeral matters and at the same time he began to prepare for going abroad. He could only sleep for two hours a day. He raised his hand and wiped his face tiredly. He planned to let the two children go abroad to accept a wider world because only in this way, when children grow up, can they better accept the turth between their biological parents.

    After coaxing the child to sleep late at night , Cheng Hai sat alone in the small living room of the apartment. Tomorrow was the day when Li Xiao's body was cremated. He decided to put Ah Xiao's ashes with his relatives in the army.

    A soldier's bone tower is a special kind of honor. It will be included in the writing of history.

    Soldiers is given with higher status. In order to compensate for the military exploits in the army. The military will allocate better exclusive bone towers to soldiers based on their achievements. It's the place where the ashes were placed. Cheng Hai was already an admiral before he was discharged and he had better military service after he was raised in the dark. The military rationed him better. In addition to himself, he has a position as a partner and then there are the position of the family members, he reserved the first position of the family members for Li Xiao's ashes.

    Li Xiao gave the Cheng family a continuation of his blood but his death has not received substantial compensation, so Cheng Hai will put him in the position of family members. This matter has also been told to Yu Zhen and Yu Zhen silently watched him for a long time but didn't say anything.