Chapter 12

"Do you think the waiter would destroy these things as you said? No, he will keep it for you to blackmail in the future, but thanks to his greedy idea, these things are found!"

    Cheng Hai and Li Xiao were framed by Liu Mu's joint coffee shop clerk who prescribed the medicine. Even the video was shot by Liu Mu because Liu Mu knew that Cheng Mu could not forget Li Xiao, he simply played Li Xiao's!

    "I...I...I just want to stay by Mu's side..." Liu Mu trembled.

    Hearing this, Cheng Hai laughed a few times and took out three more documents. They were the blood test reports of three famous hospitals. The test was about the relationship between Liu Mu child and another person. The blood relationship was 99.9%.

    "You pregnant with someone else's family? Do you want to stay with him? Do you treat everyone for nothing? Didn't you look at the monitor clearly! A month ago, you drugged us and turned around to follow another partner and enter the next room!"

    "...I...I just want to stay without compromise, because I love Cheng Mu!"

    When Cheng Hai heard the words, his expression was cold, he raised his hand and clicked on the player. In the next second, the player will play an obscene passion movie!

    "Oh...Shit...It's so tight...Fuck!"

    "Ah... That's great... Ah..."

    "So good! Laozi will dry you up! Better than that named sir name Cheng! "

    "Ah... good... Ah... a little deeper... you are better than him, ah... good brother... lighter... ah..."

    "Don't let go...Ahhhhhh... " Liu Mu screamed.

    Cheng Hai did not press to stop the broadcast and let the video play. He sneered at Liu Mu. "It's just that you can't stand it. How do you make Li Xiao live? He just died because of your scheme!"

    "What..." Liu Mu was stupid.

    "What are you talking about..." Cheng Mu was silly, stepping forward to hold Cheng Hai and asking.

    He waved Cheng Mu away with disgust, raised his eyes to see Cheng Mu dumbfounded. Yu Liqing couldn't speak at all, Cheng Hai spoke cruelly again. "Ah Xiao died. On the evening of the day you arrived at the company, he swallowed medicine and committed suicide."

    "How...impossible ...Ah Xiao is a strong person..." Cheng Mu stunned.

    "How can it be impossible?" Cheng Hai smiled blankly. "Cheng Mu, you are really not a human being. How could you push the cabinet to the door and block it that night? So that everyone has no way out?"

    "I..." Cheng Mu paused. "I...I thought you didn't do anything the first night, then you didn't do anything the second night. At least I can prove to daddy afterwards that I...I..."

    "Prove what? You know that night,your dad let me took the spring medicine and let Li Xiao drink it!"

    "!!"

    "You don't know, you escaped from the door of the house, you abandoned Li Xiao and escaped by yourself !"

"You came back that night, yes or wrong? You heard Li Xiao crying! He was crying to save him!!! You were standing outside the door... Why didn't you save him!!"

    Cheng Mu red eyes and fell to the ground feebly. "Ah Xiao...I don't..."

    "You didn't save him, you still said that he betrayed you. What did you say to him!! He cheated with me so he shouldn't mind if you find someone cheating!!"