Chapter 2

In the evening, when Cheng Mu came home from work he saw his wife and dad teasing the two children. He smiled and wanted to hug the child but he didn't expect that the child would cry as soon as he got them into his hands. To make matters worse, another one also started crying!

At this time, the door opened again and Cheng Hai walked in with a tired look. When he heard the cry, he was startled and hurried forward, hugged the child in his son's hand and coaxed skillfully.

The result was amazing. The child stopped crying for a while and looked at him with big cute eyes, making Cheng Hai's heart soft. Seeing the baby's blushing there was still a little golden bean on his face. Not long after, it seems that Cheng Hai's arms are very comfortable. The baby yawned and fell asleep directly in his arms.

"You just hugged the child in the wrong posture, the child will be uncomfortable."

The child in Yu Liqing's arms also gradually stopped crying, softly coaxing the child and laughed when he heard the husband's words. "Ha, isn't this what I said to you at the beginning!"

Cheng Hai burst into laughter, out of breath. "Please doesn't mention about that year."

Putting the child back into Cheng Mu's hands as if not seeing the weird look on his son's face, Cheng Hai yawned tiredly and then asked his wife.

"Today you had a hard day taking care of your children. Let's order a takeaway today!"

Yu Liqing knew that his husband felt sorry for himself, and he was so careful and considerate when he was pregnant. "Of course it's good, you go call!"

Cheng Hai nodded and said he knew, then turned around to call.

Li Xiao slept for a day and was called by Cheng Mu to eat. When he woke up, he asked the child. Cheng Mu laughed and said that the child would not let go of his father's arms. Then he sat on the bedside and ate his food intimately.

Li Xiao's spirit was not very good. He was eating hard. The loss of blood made him feel groggy so he didn't have much energy to speak but Cheng Mu felt that his wife was alienating him and he was a little flustered.

"Ah Xiao...Do you blame me?"

Li Xiao wanted to sleep very much, and was stunned when he heard Cheng Mu's words and looked at him puzzled. "Blame you for what?"

"Blame me for not stopping..."

When the words were over, Li Xiao was stunned for a while. He knew very well in his heart how there could be no complaints and he had been chilled before, but...this man was chosen by himself, he loved so deeply!

"Mu... I didn't blame you and I will never blame you because of you my husband, my favorite lover."

Cheng Mu heard the words, put the bowl aside and suddenly hugged his lover into his arms. He accidentally touch Li Xiao caesarean section. The wound was very big and it was still not healed. He hugged it so hard and immediately made Li Xiao cry in pain, making Cheng Mu frighten. Panicked and cautiously looked at the worried and annoyed appearance. Li Xiao laughed.

For now, everything is still fine. That's good...

※※

Two years later, Yu Liqing stepped into his husband's company with a sullen face. Walked quickly to the elevator and went straight to the tenth floor. As soon as the door opened, the slightly open conference room is visible to the eyes.

Cheng Hai had the position of general manager pinned on his left chest, and he was in a meeting with a black face and all the other employee faces were green and white.

"I said, I want a detailed record sheet and to make this kind of human error. Do you think the upper hand will easily let it go! Now everyone knows that the situation is urgent and the upper hand is dinging all of us just to catch a small mistake! Thousands of explanations, things should be smooth sailing but it turned out to be messed up! Now stand up and kicked off the person whose in charge of this plan!!"

"Ah? But..." A department manager's expression was a little livid.

"But?" Cheng Hai smiled and looked at the person who was talking and immediately made him cold all over.

"Everyone hopes that the content in the report I submit is related to certain department manager who is inexperienced in pulling a certain department manager and negative news is flying all over the sky. Thanks to the favor of the certain department manager, he will follow his instructions for all plans. Originally, when things succeed everyone will pass and everyone will be well but now everyone has to sit here and worrying about this little mistake! That so called department manager really doesn't know that the company is going to kick some people out now!!"

The talking manager Wang's face turned green and those who were not convinced turned into fright. This paragraph is a kind of hatred for others. This is not to say that everyone does not want to lose their jobs and do things carefully. In the end, you are a rat shit! !

All the employee present began to look at him with unkind expressions causing Manager Wang to sweat.

"The company now only has two ways to deal with this incident. The first way is to get rid of the trouble and the second way is that the manager of a certain department quit. Which one do you want to see?"

"..."

"Well, maybe everyone will say that I submit the report and the upper part will deal with it according to my report but I may smile and say to everyone, don't treat the upper person as a fool if it is true, how can this company operate smoothly so that you can eat something?"

"..."

Standing by the door, Yu Liqing saw his husband's work face for the first time and was a little stunned. At this time, an assistant came over and recognized him. Yu Liqing smiled apologetically and waved himself. He didn't mean to interrupt, he just sat in the chair outside the meeting room. 

After the meeting, the employee came out one after another and Yu Liqing didn't walk in until they were all gone. Unlike before, the whole meeting room was very empty and deserted. The husband sat on the chair with a tired face and pinched between his eyebrows.

"Husband. "

Cheng Hai looked up, saw that his wife with a smile." Whhy did u come? "

"Can't I come?" You Liqing wanted to laugh and he was feeling uncomfortable too but he knew his husband too much. He went out early and returned late for a few months. This is something that he didn't have in the past.

Cheng Hai smiled, his wife's words smelled of gunpowder. He also knew very well that in the past few months, his wife feel indifferent toward him. After all, they used to be so affectionate.

However, his son Cheng Mu has become more and more wrong recently and he has also implicated it to the two children and Li Xiao. Cheng Hai is not an idiot, he is very understand that regretting after the impulse is very tormenting, just like he is now.

"It's almost time for today. Let's go find a quiet place and sit down."

Yu Liqing's face was ugly for a moment and then he recovered, smiled and nodded. "Well, let's eat outside without the kids. "

Cheng Hai's face suddenly became a little weird when he heard the words. He looked at his wife deeply. He had loved his partner for most of his life until his wife asked him what happened. He just smiled and leave.