Chapter 55

"Mr. You, you have to choose the two options. You can get a house and some money. If you don't want to, then Master Cheng Hai will report to the court directly. I think, Mr. You, the years of "achievements" of you've done will only make Master Cheng Hai win the case. "

"Did your Cheng family not afraid of losing their face?" You Liqing trembling hands clasped the chair handles.

"Mr. You, you are joking. When you had an affair, the upper class knew that it was the madam who pressed down for you. What's more, if you act like this, I believe people outside will think that it is not our Cheng's family who are guilty but you who are guilty for the Cheng family. "

" What! " You Liqing face are even more ugly. "They knew it back then!? "

"After the few days when you had an abortion, madam knew about it and that matter is already investigated." Steward Cheng smiled like spring breeze.

"What... what..."

"Mr. You, please make a decision within three minutes. After all, I don't have a lot of time here."

Yu Liqing take a couple of cleansing breaths trying to calm down." Well ... I'll signed!"

The steward Cheng smiled with satisfaction after completing the task. "Since you are divorced from the young master, please move out of this house as soon as possible. The young master intends to sell the house. "

Yu Liqing was shocked and his face was extremely ugly "He really want to be cruel to me!"

"Mr. You, you stomped the face of our Cheng family under your feet. In this way, we're still very kind to you. What's more, with your previous methods, it's a little insignificant or I make a call now to the old lady so that she changed her mind? "

Yu Liqing stiffened when he heard the words, and he obviously thought of something. His body trembled. "I know, I will move out as soon as possible." "

"Also, please move out within seven days."

When Yu Liqing heard this, his whole body was trembling with anger and he wanted to scream like crazy but he knew that it was useless and might annoy the old steward. He knew very well how much the old steward didn't want to see him. He must wait for him to have a problem again so that he can make a move.

This kind of opportunity, he will not let the other party have!

"I... got it."

On the other side of the Cheng's family old house, Cheng Zhong had a very ugly face. His wife Ning Xue was sitting on the side. In front of them is Cheng Mu with an angry expression.

"Why? I want to marry Li Xiao, why do you all oppose it?!"

"What a joke. Li Xiao will agree to marry you now?" Cheng Zhong sneered. "If you change this thing to someone else, he will definitely look down on you. You ask yourself what you have done to him in the past few weeks?"

"..." Cheng Mu was really hit by the nail on the head.

"A few weeks ago, Li Xiao was drugged by your dad. As soon as you entered the door, you beat Li Xiao and insulted him but didn't figure out the situation. As a result, as soon as he went abroad, you fell in love with the guy named Liu Mu. Few weeks later, you heard others say that Li Xiao had a child with your father and then ran out indiscriminately insulting Li Xiao again. You said he had colluded with your father to lie about you because Liu Mu was pregnant with your child."

"..." Cheng Mu was speechless, because these ironclad words severely opened up what he had done.

"You said you want to marry Li Xiao? It makes people feel funny. Do you think Li Xiao is a fool? Will he marry someone like you who has no basis for trust at all? Believe me, no one will believe it."