Chapter 9

Li Xiao felt that he was about to catch fire. There was a fire in his body that was burning his mind and body, and his thoughts could not be concentrated. Suddenly he stroked himself with both hands, making him groan involuntarily.

    "Hmm..."

    Cheng Hai had no consciousness, completely instinctive, his body seemed to be burning. Frantically urging him to solve the source of the heat and unconsciously groping with his hands but he touched something next to him and covered something unknown all over his body. After groping around, he instinctively knew that touching this thing would definitely solve his problem. Especially this thing would make a seductive moan, and he immediately pressed the thing under his body with excitement.

"Slshh__" The sound of the cloth cracking.

    Cheng Hai tore his clothes rudely, unbuttoned his trousers eagerly, then groped his body underneath with his hands. He pulled those legs apart and lowered his waist mercilessly.

    The sorrowful cry of "Ahh—" sounded with an anxious, sticky tone. Li Xiao felt painful, but he felt more satisfied.

    Cheng Hai let out a low growl, firmly pressed the people under him to stop him from escaping and then began to enter and exit the ecstasy little cave.

    "Ah...It's so big...Awesome...Ah..." Li Xiao was so excited by the drug that he couldn't control it his thirst and tried to lift his hips so that the thing could go in and out more smoothly.

    "Wife...oh...you are awesome..." Cheng Hai panted. Kissing the body of the person under him, stepping down and twitching in and out without any slowness.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

    Li Xiao groaned endlessly, hugging the person who was pressing on him with both hands. Catering to the two people who have no self-consciousness at this moment, only instinct, crazy entanglement. Accompanied by obscene gasping and groaning, they could not predict that in the near future, their lives would also be broken into one place. Finally revealing the truth that they could no longer deceive themselves that they tried to hide in the past.

    When Li Xiao woke up the next day , his whole body was sore that his face turned pale. When he turned his head to look aside, the rough sleeping face of former father-in-law Cheng Hai came into his eyes and Li Xiao was startled, and his head began to rewind...

    He just walked out of the cafe last night, suddenly his eyelids were heavy, and he fell down before he could react! !

    There was bursts of pain behind him. No matter how stupid Li Xiao was, he wouldn't know what was going on. He actually... actually went to bed with his father-in-law again!

    Li Xiao's face was extremely ugly, as if he would faint at any time. He gritted his teeth and tried to get out of bed to get dressed, only to find that his clothes on the ground were all broken rags. Turning around, Cheng Hai's clothes were still intact. Yes, only the button was torn off. He can imagine how crazy it was last night. He took the intact pants and clothes and put them on, put all his broken clothes away, and then by the helped the wall to leave quickly.

    One hour later, Cheng Hai also woke up. He was stunned for a while, what happened last night was automatically played in the brain and combined with the current situation, he was framed! !

    Sit up suddenly, curse and quickly broadcast the communicator on his wrist to Li Xiao. "Hey...Ah Xiao... Did nothing happen to you last night?" When the conversation stopped, a noisy voice came from the other side of the phone. Obviously Li Xiao was outside and Li Xiao only said that he was busy, so he hung up the phone. Cheng Hai frowned. He turned around and found that he didn't even have any clothes, only a pool of blood on the sheets proved the absurdity of last night!

    Does anyone wanted to framed him!?

    Li Xiao should be fine. It's him who is in trouble. Could it be that those enemies before have come back again! ?

    Cheng Hai's face was black, and he broadcasted the communicator to Yu Zhen and asked him to find out what his former enemy had done recently but he didn't know that he himself had found the wrong direction!

    He turned around and found that he didn't even have any clothes, only a pool of blood on the sheets proved the absurdity of last night!

    Cheng Hai originally wanted to stay for two more days to find out who dared to use such abusive methods against him, but the company was urging him, so he had to transfer the matter to a friend for investigation. He could only turn around and go abroad to be busy.

    Three weeks later.

    Li Xiao looked at the pregnancy test stick blankly, sat in the bathroom with soft legs and he was so confused that he didn't know what to do.

    The bad thing was not over yet and within two days, something that shocked him even more came to him. Ex-husbands Cheng Mu and Yu Liqing found his company and yelled at him.

    "You bitch! Did you and father bribe the hospital to trick me into getting sick, and then you can sleep with my father with peace of mind!!"

    "I don't understand what you are saying." Li Xiao frowned, feeling a little uneasy. He don't understand the meaning of his ex-husband's words. When did he buy the hospital trust with his father?

    "Liu Mu has been pregnant for a month!"

    "What about he's pregnancy? Do you mean that I lied to you about your sickness with your father? Cheng Mu, do you have a problem with your brain?" Li Xiao's face turned dark, and he looked at his ex-husband in disbelief. It's shameless. He promised his wife to sleep with another man for the sake of the family. Then he cheated because of the child's appearance and felt that he had betrayed him. He still have a problem with his mind. He actually think that his infertility is because he and his father lied to him!?

    Seeing that his son lost to Li Xiao, Yu Liqing stood up took out two slap-sized players and clicked on to play. Suddenly, the fierce affair between Li Xiao and another man was directly displayed in the eyes of everyone in the office.

    "Li Xiao, dare to seduce your father-in-law, you are so shameless. Why don't you seduce other people's fathers, but to seduce my husband!!"

    "I didn't do it!"

    "The video is the evidence!" Yu Liqing roared .

    "I said—I didn't!" Li Xiao gritted his teeth. "That was framed by someone!"

    "Fuck!!" Cheng Mu said. "You can say something like that too!"

    Yu Liqing sneered, approached him and whispered close to his ear. "Li Xiao, dare to seduce my husband. I will ask you to pay the price. I will take all the things my husband gave you. I will take back all the things my husband gave you, as well as those two children. I will sue you for taking my husband and then use the means. You can't survive in this society!"

    Li Xiao's face was sullen, and the groans from the player were still ringing in his ears and he sat back on the chair feebly, confused.

    Before noon , Li Xiao was called by the person above and told him to get out. He returned to his position with a calm expression on his face and quietly packed his things, while the colleague Lan Feier who was sitting on the side also got up to help.

    "No, I can do it myself." Li Xiao really doesn't want to bother people, he just wants to leave quietly by himself.

    "I said, Ah Xiao, you! You look so much like my mommy, I can't help but feel so unfilial!"

    "..." Li Xiao felt tired and didn't want to waste time staying here besides, Lan Feier usually has a good relationship with him, so he no longer refuses.