Chapter 19

☆ Continuation of the prequel

Yu Liqing instantly regained his senses and was so scared that he quickly pulled Cheng Mu's waist down 90 degrees! "See the Prime Minister!"

"General Lan, don't be so serious at the funeral." The middle-aged man, the current prime minister and the head of the country, Mr. Mu Anfei said indifferently with a stern tone in his tone. general Lan, who shouted aloud instantly froze his face and silently closed his mouth.

"Yes, sir."

"My father and I will pay respect to Mr. Cheng, let's bring the incense." Mu Anfei said and a group of people were dumbfounded. Only two children reacted, took the incense and each handed one.

"Uncle, Grandpa, here you are."

The old prime minister glanced at the two children, smiled kindly and took the incense with his son then went on with a solemn expression. Mu Anfei looked at the photo and his eyes were red. After the worship, he took the incense in his old father's hand, passed it to General Lan who was waiting aside. He personally inserted the incense into the furnace and turned to look at his father, as if he hadn't seen General Lan stiff face.

"Father, I must first declare that I am not here today as the head of a country but as an old friend of General Cheng."

There was a weird tranquillity and all the guests stared at Mu Anfei. Their eyes rounded, only the former old prime minister smiled kindly and raised his hand to pat his son on the shoulder then sighed.

"That's a coincidence, I also not come as the former prime minister but as an elder. I think I was at fault for letting Cheng Hai married this stinky boy."

Yu Liqing froze and suddenly remembered their wedding. At that time, their wedding was a closed wedding. At that time, Cheng Hai looked fondly and told him, "My dear, father and mother recognize us, haha~~ You know! My father actually invited the most distinguished person to preside over the wedding for us!"

Yu Liqing was very happy at that time, thinking that there would be a century wedding that called the world to greet him but he didn't think it was a blockade wedding!

The puzzles and doubts at that time was answered at this moment.

The head of a country presided over the wedding for them, it is really the most supreme honor!

"You boy. I haven't seen you in a few years, do you remember the old man?" Yu Liqing trembling, nodded. "Remember... remember, my lord."

The former prime minister smiled with a very loving expression but only Yu Liqing felt the cold anger directed at him. There was an imposing manner to warn him, if you dare do shameful things at the funeral, you will have no good end!

"Hehe, when the I said that I wanted to block the wedding, the boy Cheng Hai jumped in front of me for several days and almost demolished the Prime Minister's Office. I still remember that the stinky boy was really awkward. I have taken care of this kid since he was young, he is still the beloved son of General Cheng Zhong but that is a test for you, unfortunately the "test" I gave you back then is a fail. I knew the answer back then but I still think of giving you a chance to be with him."

"..." A more solemn anger pressed against him like a big wave but it was like a big hand holding on to himself and not retreating so that he could only die to death.

"It's quite disappointing, Yu Liqing." The old prime minister smiled and then turned to look at his son.

"Haha, by the way, An Fei. Didn't you say that you want to say goodbye to Cheng Hai?"

Lovers by Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें