Chapter 59

Cheng Hai said very well. Within a few days, Li Xiao check-up appointment arrived. When the two went out with a few guards, they were blocked by Yu Liqing, Cheng Mu and Liu Mu also stood by.

Li Xiao wanted to roll his eyes when he meet these three people as soon as he went out. Can he use the excuse of morning sickness to throw up these three people?

Cheng Hai noticed the displeasure of Li Xiao on the side, and stretched out his hand to hug Li Xiao. The protective posture made Yu Liqing and Cheng Mu a little dazzle.

"Are the three of you okay?"

"Ah Xiao...You are really with my dad... are you?" Cheng Mu said with a trembling voice with a look of disbelief.

"Mr. Cheng Mu, if your eye function is not broken, you should be able to see clearly." Li Xiao face was expressionless. "Also, I heard from mother that your marriage date with Liu Mu is near too, right?"

"Ah Xiao!!" Cheng Mu looked very painful. "The one I love the most is you!"

Li Xiao wanted to roll his eyes. With the memory of his last life, he decided that what Cheng Mu said should be bullshit and he didn't need to listen to it carefully. He stretched out his hand and the next second Cheng Hai slam his lips on him.

"Your son is here." Li Xiao said silently, uncomfortable with his lips.

"I am not familiar with him." Cheng Hai shrugged.

"That's your son, you are unfamiliar." Li Xiao twitched the corner of his mouth and wanted to punch him.

At this moment, Yu Liqing laughed strangely while staring at the two people surrounded by the guard with vicious eyes. "It's really chilling. Cheng Hai, you divorced me on the front foot and you married this Li Xiao on the back foot. You want people outside to see you like this!"

When Li Xiao heard it, he was really upset. He never seen anyone who doesn't even have a face, really shameless. "Speaking of this, Mr. You. When you threatened me to give birth to Cheng Hai a few weeks ago, I really hated you back then but I don't hate you anymore. At that time, you said that I would not love Cheng Hai. I want to tell you now, thank you so much. I've got a good man."

"Li Xiao! You are so cheap..."

"Shut up!" Cheng Hai yelled out, his whole body bust out cold aura. Yu Liqing was shocked.

"Ah Xiao, you..." Cheng Mu also couldn't believe it.

"I said you two would be shameless after all!" Li Xiao said with a cold face.

Cheng Hai hugged Li Xiao tightly and said to them. "What's the matter with you all right now? If nothing then get out of the way. We are still busy with things. My fiancé is nervous now and can't be stimulated by you."

"Cheng Hai... you are really... too much! Back then you said that there would only be me. Now you treat me like this!"

"Don't say how bad I am, why don't you look at yourself. You fooling around everywhere as soon as I joined the army. I didn't force you to cheat."

"I..." Yuliqing's face paled and speechless. "I... I was left at home by you alone. I was lonely do you understand?!"

Li Xiao laughed out loud and said directly. "What a joke! Cheng Hai was struggling on the front line. Every day, he didn't know if he can live through tomorrow. He has a pile of scars on his body. Don't say you don't know. Mr. You, you should have known Cheng Hai before you marry him. My family is a military family, what do you want to complain about? You say you are lonely but Cheng Hai has to face death on the front line. You're a joke!"