Chapter 8

"I...I have it!"

Li Xiao didn;t care about him and reaches out to touch the child head, imitation of encouraging them, made the child glance at him and then unanimously turned to look at Cheng Mu.

"You don't like us, and you don't want to see us. Just now Uncle Liu Mu came, and you didn't even look at me once, not once, not twice. It's often the same."

"..." The whole hall was quiet again.

"Dad... how could you do this to us!"

"Daddy~" The two children were also lazy to care about others, turning their heads to look at Li Xiao. "When we leave here, you won't shed tears often again right? Every time you shed tears secretly by yourselves, we will be sad."

"!!!" Cheng Hai, Cheng Mu, and Yu Liqing.

"Well, let's go." Li Xiao was stunned when he heard the words and his cold heart was warmed by the two precious children.

"Ah Xiao... Are you really going to leave?"

Li Xiao didn't hear, he raised his head and chest. "Throw away all my things, I won't be back."

"Ah Xiao!!!"

Yu Liqing blocked his son and looked at Li Xiao with a gloomy look. Li Xiao didn't care, he took the child and walked towards the door, Cheng Hai turn his head and leaving, Yu Liqing screamed in surprise.

"Ah Hai, you want to go too!?"

"I can't even discipline my own son, right?"

"That's two different things!"

"You forgot, you said just now that I want to do something with my son again, so you just divorce me. I have never thought about divorce, but if I stay, I will definitely do it... so I leave."

Yu Liqing was so speechless that he didn't know how to answer the conversation, but he knew that his husband loved him so much. After making a few noises, the husband will be as usual but before he speaks, Cheng Hai has already strode out of the door.

"..." Yu Liqing was stupid.

"Daddy...I have pain in my hands..." Cheng Mu dared to cry out when everyone was gone.

Yu Liqing stared horizontally, his face turned black at the bottom of the pot. 

"Your dad go back, and it start to hurts?! Going out and stealing food can still be found... useless things!"

Walking out of the door of Cheng's house, the sky has been stained with black ink and the street lights on the street illuminate the whole road. Li Xiao slowed down and turned to look at Cheng Hai. "At the coffee shop, I want to stay with my children for a while."

"Yeah."

There was a light tune flowing in the coffee shop. In a remote corner, two elders and two small were sitting and the two children were next to Li Xiao, listening docilely to the gentle tone of whispering.

"Daddy will not leave you, going abroad is only temporary. Yes, because Daddy's job needs to be handed over for three weeks. As long as three weeks later, Daddy will pick you up, and then the three of us will go and play around, okay?" 

The two children nodded obediently, expressionless, they were printed with Cheng Hai on the side but Li Xiao didn't have time to pay attention because the child hugged his waist tightly.

"Daddy, we love you." 

"Daddy loves you too, he loves both of you. "

When the words were over, the two children smiled sweetly and happily. Cheng Hai who was sitting on the side, watched quietly. He didn't know what he was thinking. Suddenly, the two children let go of Li Xiao and jumped out of the chair and ran there. Cheng Hai looked up at him, making him startled.

"What's the matter? "

Two children blink of an eye, at the same time reach out and open." Hug ~ "

Cheng Hai surprised a moment, then laugh each hand holding a place on both sides of the thigh, two children a firmly secured and at the same time hold Cheng Hai waist.

"We love you too. "

Cheng Hai was stunned again. He didn't realize that Li Xiao was snickering when he saw him sluggishly. He only felt that the painful part of his heart was warming up slightly. 

As soon as Yu Zhen walked into the coffee shop, he saw it. The old friend was holding the two children, they looked like eighth and the old friend was light and happy. A handsome young man sat aside with a smile. The picture seemed like a family, which made Yu Zhen look at it more.

"Boss Cheng. "

Hearing the voice, the two big and two young raised their heads at the same time. This kind of tacit understanding made Yu Zhen very funny, but the young man's eyes widened when he saw him.

Li Xiao wanted to speak, but hurriedly covered himself with his hands. He almost yelled a few words from the admiral but when he saw Cheng Hai and Yu Zhen looking at him with strange eyes, he smiled embarrassingly.

"Mr. Yu, it hasn't been seen for many years. "

Yu Zhen was taken aback, looked at the young man again then opened his eyes wide and exclaimed. "Oh my god! You, aren't you Lao Li son! ! "

"Yes, I really appreciate your help back then."

"You two know each other?" Cheng Hai was surprised, feeling a little uncomfortable in his heart but he didn't think deeply about why.

"Boss Cheng! This is Old Li-Li Chengyou son!"

"!!!" Cheng Hai was also shocked.

"Oh... when Old Li died, you just happened to be ill but you have been replaced by me. If you haven't seen it, it's no wonder you didn't recognize it! Alas when Xiao Li were discharged from the army, we were dissappointed. What a shame! You were a potential stock back then!"

Li Xiao pulled the corner of his mouth, completely not knowing what to say, but Cheng Hai was surprised. "You have been in the army and discharged again!?"

"Yes...this is my father's last wish. I hope I will find someone to live my life and don't end up with hatred like him." Sadly, the father who suffered a mutiny back then did not expect his son will sacrifice for love and in the end there will be no good results.

"..." The group was quiet, except for the two children who looked at Yu Zhen curiously, made Yu Zhen notice and sat across from him with a smile.

"Oh, two handsome boys, I am your grandfather's good friend. Uncle Yu Zhen." 

The two children blinked and opened their mouths. "Hello Uncle Yu."

"..." Cheng Hai and Li Xiao.

Yu Zhen froze for a second, then laughed. "Oh, this mouth is really sweet, okay! Two big red envelopes will come soon!"

This smile made the atmosphere a lot lighter and Cheng Hai asked Yu Zhen to sit down and said, "The child will be taken abroad by Yu Zhen first and I still have to be busy until tomorrow before going abroad. "

Li Xiao nodded, his face was a bit horrible and the child ran back to sit beside him. "Daddy~"

"Hey, wait for Daddy, it won't be long." "

"Okay" The two children nodded obediently.

Finally, Yu Zhen took the child away for the flight time while Cheng Hai and Li Xiao stayed there and watched the little figure go away for a long time.

Cheng Hai turned his head and found out. Li Xiao face became very bad, so he wondered. This time, the service worker brought two drinks, they congratulate them for the lucky owners, the owner personally get special tone drinks.

He thanked him and took the drink. The waiter saw it, his eyes twitched and he could only leave with a smile.

The two sitting in the same place were silent and Li Xiao quickly drank the drink and broke the deadlock softly. "Thanks... thank you. "

Cheng Man looked up and saw Li stood up, turned around and see him leave." I have to go. "

Cheng Hai was quiet from start to finish, just watching people walk away in silence. He drank the drinks on the table in one breath and then continued to sit quietly, not knowing what he was thinking but inexplicably he actually began to feel his eyelids heavy, when he was about to stand up, his body fell on the table. 

In the back alley of the cafe, drove into a car and a waiter approached the door with Cheng Hai on his back. The door opened automatically and they seated inside. Liu Mu was smiling happily, and beside him was Li Xiao who was in a coma.