Chapter 53

Then that morning, Ning Xue order his son, Cheng Hai to drive into the city to buy some housewares. As soon as they entered the city, she dragged Li Xiao around and when they entered the clothes shop, she asked Li Xiao to pick clothes for her.

After picking the clothes she likes, she happily asked his son to pay and then return the clothes to Li Xiao. Cheng Hai completely become a servant, an ATM and a general worker behind him.

While the group of three people were strolling in the street, Ning Xue told Li Xiao about her youth and her husband Cheng Zhong life story when she was young. When the frontline battle was fierce, she also worked hard in the National Intelligence Bureau. Go forward bravely together with her beloved man.

Li Xiao followed her like a child, he was nervous when she talked about the highlights, and looked solemn when she talked about the tension. The two of them were like two big children, and Cheng Hai couldn't help but smile when he saw them.

After a day of shopping, on the return trip, Li Xiao was tired and fell asleep in the car. Obviously today was a pleasant day. After arriving home, Cheng Hai hugged him out of the car but Li Xiao did not wake up.

In the evening, after Ning Xue and Li Xiao got along for a day, she discovered many things which made her make decide on something. She called her husband.

"Husband, this lady suddenly found that I need to breathe fresh air so I decided that I will spend half a month on vacation in Luo Yaxing!"

"Huh? What did you say!? "

" Ha ha ha ~ When I come home, I will inform you. Take care ~! "

" Hey! Hey! "

'Beep...'

Cheng Hai recently found out within half a month, himself completely become one of the most with no right to speak. No way, there are three owners of the house, including him, the other two, one is his mother and the pregnant wife.

Early in the morning, Ning Xue stirred the spatula to fry the vegetables. In the same time, Li Xiao handed out the plates while Cheng Hai was washing the vegetables. The first two were having a good chat and Cheng Hai was washing the vegetables happily. In addition to admiration when he grew up, he didn't know his mother was so funny and cute. It's no wonder that his father loved her to death.

Cheng Hai was actually very happy because the first two days when he got here, Li Xiao and him were very cold. Although he was always looking for topics, he couldn't make Li Xiao talk and laugh happily with his mother like this.

It's amazing, seeing Li Xiao happy appearance, he is very happy and it is the right decision to called his mother to come here. Even taking the opportunity to insert a few words, naturally Li Xiao was able to speak to him as well and it was no longer the simple answer.

When Ning Xue is free, she takes Li Xiao to study cook delicious food in the kitchen. Whether it is dinner or snacks. Otherwise, he would take Li Xiao to the garden to drink afternoon tea and eat snacks, then they would go to the garden for a stroll.

In just one week, Li Xiao previous deep and coldness dissipated a lot. The whole person was a lot of cheerfulness. Of course, Cheng Hai had to follow them even in a busy day.

On this day, Li Xiao was so tired that he slept on the sofa in the living room and next to him is Ning Xue. With her instructions, Cheng Hai gently hugged Li Xiao back to the room to sleep and then went downstairs to the living room.

"Ah Hai, come and sit." Ning Xue suddenly called out her son, causing Cheng Hai to sit aside without saying a word.

"Li Xiao is a good boy. If you don't have any will, don't do anything that will hurt him."