“What the fuck?” Chester asked as he laid there on the bed. Mike stared down at him. He was so beautiful. Mike swallowed and then spit into his hand. It would have to work. He grabbed Chester’s legs and hooked them around his waist. Chester gasped. “No. No, no, no, no.”

          Mike ignored him and slowly stuck his first finger inside him. Chester groaned and his body began to shake. “Stop. Don’t do this. Stop. Mike….please don’t do this.”

          It took a lot to ignore him. He finished stretching the boy and realized he’d never be able to do this. He’d have to go with Dave’s plan. He grabbed Chester’s wrists in his hand and pinned his hands over his head. Chester continued to squirm uncomfortably. Mike slowly lined up and then pushed himself into Chester. Chester let out a sob and his body continued to shake. Mike leaned over him and kissed him gently.

          “It’s ok baby. It’ll all be alright,” he said softly. Chester’s eyes were shut but he’d stopped trying to escape. Mike slowly pulled out and he heard Chester whimper again. And then Mike knew why Chester was always the dominant one. It was so no one saw this side of him. So no one saw this scared, hurt version of himself. Mike stared at the boy laying in front of him. He almost didn’t want to continue but he forced himself to do it. He pushed in again and listened as Chester moaned softly and his head rolled from side to side. Mike sped up. Chester’s moaning grew louder.

          “Oh Mike, you’re so fucking hot,” Chester groaned as Mike thrust into him again.

          “Chaz, baby, you’re so tight,” Mike moaned as he leaned down and their lips crashed together. Their kiss was rough but he didn’t care. He thrust hard into Chester and the boy cried out.

          “Do…it. Do that again,” Chester cried. Mike continued to thrust hard into Chester whose moans had grown louder than before.

          “Mmmm, Mike,” Chester groaned as his hands moved across his back, holding on tightly. Mike thrust into him and he heard Chester scream underneath him. He hadn’t hurt him, had he? He was too wrapped up in his own pleasure to even care. He continued to thrust into Chester, drawing screams, moans, and whimpers from the boy underneath him. He reached his hand down to Chester’s cock and began to stroke him slowly. Chester’s arms slackened around him and fell heavily to his bed. His head rolled back and he groaned in ecstasy. Mike was so turned on by the sight of Chester in so much pleasure. He began to jerk Chester off quicker as he continued to thrust into the boy’s body.

          “God Chester…..god,” he moaned as he kissed Chester hard, swallowing one of the other boy’s screams. He thrust all the way in and he heard Chester scream again. He must be hitting his spot. A few more times into the boy’s body and Mike felt Chester tighten around him. The other boy screamed again.

          MIKE!” he screamed as he came all over their stomachs. Mike let the pleasure fill him up and he released inside Chester. He pulled out quickly and saw Chester lying limp on the bed. The other boy was staring up at the ceiling and Mike wiped the cum off of Chester’s stomach before doing the same with his.

          “Boxers. Never sleep naked,” Chester muttered. Mike handed him his boxers and watched as Chester pulled them up and then laid back in the same position he was earlier. Mike laid down next to him. The other boy didn’t say anything.

          “I’m sorry Chester…..I didn’t mean to….get carried away,” Mike said. Chester looked over at him and Mike saw tears in his eyes.

          “You didn’t. It’s fine. I…I just wasn’t expecting it.”

          “You begged me not to and I just kept going. That wasn’t fair.”

          Chester rolled over so he was facing Mike completely, “I….I was never the bottom person before. I just….I don’t like it.”

          “Chester…..you know you’re beautiful don’t you?” Mike asked softly. Chester stared at him for a long time.

          “Yea….I know. People tell me that all the time,” Chester replied. Mike slowly put his hand to the side of his face.

          “You know you’re beautiful even if you aren’t that cocky idiot you are in school,” Mike whispered. Chester stared into his eyes. The stare didn’t bother him.

          “I……”

          “You don’t have to build up a false persona. Be this boy. The one I’m holding onto right now,” Mike said before pulling Chester against his chest. He felt the other boy wrap his arms around him.

          “I always knew you were different. I always knew it. You didn’t want to be here. Your friend pushed you into the circle. I picked you because you were different,” Chester said quietly, “Because I wanted something different.”

          “What do you mean?”

          “I mean that what you’ve said and done to me tonight is more than any person in my life. You’re different,” Chester said. Mike felt tears prick his eyes as he held Chester to his body. There was a slam from downstairs.

          “Chester!”