"Yeah."

"Okay, come have breakfast and don't be hungry. Ah Xiao already awake. Mom made some porridge for you so hurry up and eat. "

Cheng Hai turned his head and Li Xiao went downstairs with a face. His lips were a little red and swollen causing Cheng Hai to bend the corners of his mouth. He waited for Li Xiao to come closer to sit down at the dining table and use it early.

After breakfast was over, Cheng Hai took Li Xiao out. First, they went for a maternity check-up. After leaving the hospital, Cheng Hai took Li Xiao to the business district.

But neither of them is the masters of shopping. They just went around and found a coffee bar to sit down. They didn't notice that there was a man sitting on the seat not far away with a sign on him. This is a certain company on that brand S visit to XX reporter! When the reporter saw the two people coming in, he was puzzled and then looked at them in surprise.

"Next time I will try my best to come back in a month."

Li Xiao drank the juice, stopped when he heard the words and looked up at Cheng Hai. "Are you... rushing back here to accompany me for a check-up?"

"Yeah." Cheng Hai confessed generously. "By the way, I bought some things and put it in the car. I forgot to take out off last night."

"Oh..." Li Xiao said dryly.

"You eat and sleep well these days?"

Li Xiao lowered his face. "It's all good, don't worry, it's you... you should also pay attention to rest when you are busy with work. Your dark circles are very heavy."

Cheng Hai was taken aback and joy flashed in his eyes. Ah Xiao was concerned about him! This means that he has weight in the opponent's heart. "Well, I will pay attention. I will try my best to finish the work there and then I will be able to return to Cole Star."

Li Xiao nodded and looked up after a moment of silence. "Mom asked me yesterday if I want to continue working after giving birth."

Cheng Hai felt satisfied when he heard that. Li Xiao was discussing house matter with him. It turned out that the ordinary trivial things that husband and wife discuss about, like this make him feel good. "What do you think?"

Li Xiao pursed his lips. "I want to take care the child..."

"Don't want to work?"

"...I don't have a job now."

Cheng Hai chuckled at the words, stretched out his slender hand and held it in his palm. "That person meant that he wanted you to go back but he didn't say anything about your current physical condition. This was the person who told me personally."

"Really?" Li Xiao was surprised with a little light in his eyes.

"What are you doing with this!" Cheng Hai laughed again, holding the hand and giving him a kiss.

Cheng Hai kissed his hand with a gentle expression and the strong affection in his eyes was clear causing someone's heart to jump a little. He did not withdraw his hand and turned his face. "Do you think I should do it?"

"Our parents are very open-minded. They also came here on their backs back then so don't worry. You can do whatever you want. My family, including me will support you." Li Xiao was stunned on the spot, feeling a soft feeling. This sentence hit him but he lowered his face and drank the juice silently without saying a word.

Cheng Hai didn't need to think about it and knew that this person must be too worried so he moved his face to whisper. "Wife, or let me suggest that the department's working hours..."