💏Epilogue~Kulu Kulu Forever 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

Hi everyone, we are here at the final chapter of Chefs and Jesters. I am so happy I managed to complete this story and it is all because you support Ashaangi fandom and my style of writing. 

"Shivangi"=conversation💌

'Ashwin'=thoughts/mind voice💝

** Mera Naam Karenga Roshan**= recalling the past😌🤭❄

Disclaimer: I am gonna write some tamil sentences in English off course because this epilogue deserves it.☃️⛄

Without further ado,❄❤

◇◇♡💌♡◇◇♡💌♡◇◇♡💌♡◇◇

" Okay, you will be styled by Neeraja Kona and she thinks that Balck would enhance your looks today." 

Ashwin nod to his assistant while scrolling his phone reading the texts.

His assistant sighed before continuing with his hairstylist and asking if Ashwin wants to trim the beard or shave it completely. 

" One moment."

Ashwin pressed the first name that popped up from his call history and rang the number. He smiled hearing a haggard voice answering the call. Ashwin can hear the shouts coming from the background and her helpless voice asking their little gem to quiet down.

" Is everything ok ?"

" Hmm ya, you know how Krish is without you to reign him down. Why did you call ?"

" Wait, I will put you in the video call."

Ashwin tapped the video icon and smiled widely seeing his wife's beautiful face popped up. His little sapphire gurgled seeing his face making him coo at her softly. His wife of five years called his eldest and the boy rushed before babbling on the phone.

" Krish, I told you to behave right? Amma is already very tired and your not helping her at all."

The boy Krish covered his mouth with his tiny palm and looked at his father with wide eyes shaking his head. Ashwin smiled and asked him if he will be a good boy and the boy nod his head making Ashwin and his wife chuckle. The maid came and took both the kids away and Ashwin smiled lovingly at his wife.

"Hmm, so what is it ?"

" Apparently they want to style me in black and the hairstylist is asking if I want to shave my beard or just trim it."

"Trim! Shalini won't be able to identify you if you shaved it off completely."

Ashwin wagged his eyebrows smirking. "Only Shalini ?"

He chuckled seeing his wife blushing hard. His angel pouted at him and huffed her breath.

"If you are done teasing me, what should I wear? You are bringing us right ?"

Ashwin furrowed his eyebrow. "Of course I am, whatever gave you this nonsense thought !?"

" I do not look beautiful! Look at my bulging stomach, surely you don't want to be seen in such a prestigious award next to me!"

Ashwin raised his eyebrows. His lips pressed into a thin line. He looked at his assistant and ordered him to ask the driver to ready the car right now. The assistant spluttered saying that the stylist and hairstylist will be arriving soon. The actor waved him off.

" I will pay double the amount and they can leave. "

"You're not going to the show ?"

" I am but I need to go home now. "