Omane penne...oh...mana...penne...

@paintblob, sparks6  & @ginevralilypotter_ who never fail to encourage me :) I dedicate this chapter to you both <3

*** A little note, I am thinking of not focusing on all the cookwithcomali episodes but those that made more impacts for many of the viewers... so I might not do certain show episode and I hope you alls will understand and support :) If you feel a certain episode is needed do let me know and we can see how it goes :)
************************************

3rd P.O.V

" Let's welcome Ashwin to choose his pilli suniyam of the day !" Rashaan boomed making the entire set roar. Ashwin smacked his back and walked up and down the row trying to see which would be Shubhangi. After a minute with Rashaan's nagging he randomly choose a number and Sarath guided him to the phone booth. He pressed the number and so many cross talked occured. He can almost hear four different type of voice and finally he heard Shanita's clear voice saying doesn't he want her . Ashwin panicked and it clearly showed on his face . He murmured the agreement when another voice boomed and said something before he could comprehend he heard a male voice and he just slam the phone down walking out of the booth.

Master ji smirked and asked who was it making Ashwin grumble "Shanita..."

The DJ played the song and to Ashwin's uttermost surprise it was Mani then bounced out. He praised the almighty for not having Shanita and smiled widely at Mani. Mani on the other hand made fun of Ashwin stating that he can't even identify her voice. After some moments with the chef's smacking Mani and Mani running to hide behind Ashwin who was trying to push her to the judges , they were sent on their merry way. However before Master ji could choose his number , the phone chimed from the booth. Sarath answered the phone and hollered for Ashwin.

Ashwin furrowed his eye brows and picked by the call smiling a little when he heard that voice.

"Hallo..."

"Hmm hello..."

"Now you know who I am ?"

" How to know who you are in the phone ?"

"Hallo ! You can't even find from my voice ? TamilNadu's most unique voice !"

Ashwin smiled and chuckled " Oh ...Shubhangi ah..."

"Hm.. why you never choose me !"

Ashwin chuckled " Its a number , how would I know which one represent you ? Its not like they tell me who it belongs too !"

"But still ! I said hello...you said Shanita !"

"Hey there were so many cross talk ok... so I assumed ..."

"Even so ! You identified her voice and not Mine!!!"

Before Ashwin could reply, Mani stormed inside the booth and wagged her hand . " Yennada Nadakuthu Ingge ?"

Ashwin smirked and made a shooing motion " A phone call...2 mins please "

Mani's eye balls bulged and she snatched the phone saying " Yeve Ava ! Tell me talk..." The moment Mani said Hello, Shubhangi cut the call making the set double dhamaka . Mani grumbled to Rashaan who insulted her making Mani grumble saying " Vara vara unge worlds lam rombe bad ah irrukada " and dragged Ashwin away.

Then after the great tamasha, Master ji choose his number and out came Shubhangi dancing a traditional dance. Ashwin smiled widely for a moment ignoring the camera. She look so mesmerizing and the aura was so strong. For the first time in his eyes , she looked like a woman instead of the childish budding female he thinks of her. However he sighed internally when she opened her mouth and started whining to Rashaan.