When Titanic Rose gets rejected by Jack the chef

3rd P.O.V

Shubhangi adjusted her wig frowning in displeasure with a black pin in between her lips. It has been a hectic week and this week shooting is proving to be a disaster from the start. The hairdresser who was suppose to style the chefs was absent due to 'family emergency'and she didnt let the manager know until about an hour ago.   Alas the crew got an earful and the hairdresser assigned to Mani and Shubhangi had to go and help them since Shanitas hair style apparently require more work compared to hers which is a wig. Unfortunately for her the wig is quite big and kept falling down. So here she is , pin between her lips trying to keep the wig from falling down.

On the other hand, Ashwin received a call from his brother in law asking him to come back earlier if possible due to 'guest' gracing their presence.

" Since when we celebrate Christmas ? Let alone early Christmas dinner ?"

" Since your father said guest are coming for christmas dinner ?"

"Mama please ... today's shoot might be late....I think there is a celebration round or something  cause the cooks that were eliminated are back ...."

" Well if you dont win the immunity challenge or dont go to elimination cook off...come early ..."

Ashwin groaned "Seriously...show hasn't even started and your cursing my luck? Whatever...I will see what I can do ..."

A knock on the door made him to end his call and Rashaan peeked in saying that their going to begin shooting in 10 minutes. Ashwin nod and  dumped his phone on his pocket. He went in front of the mirror and messed his hair a little and sprayed perfume before switching of the lights and head to the shooting spot.

As usual Rashaan began his introduction and hollered about today's special christmas episode. All the previous eliminated contestants showed up and Ashwin was told to dance with the two single lady cooks in the show. Ashwin has already done a few short films with both of them and at such he abide the request and dance a little mix of indianised waltz making Rashaan tease him about to whining souls behind the scene. Ashwin merely gave his trade mark smirk and otherwise kept silent.

It was then pairing time and Deepa was first ask to choose the pair. Deepa walked in front and told the judges she wants one of the boys as non of the girls helped her especially Shubhangi who made her to be eliminated. Shubhangi who heard the comment whined to Pugal and the later calmed his pseudo sister. Soon it was Master ji turn and he manage to choose Shubhangi.  Shubhangi whined and left feeling a little dejected that it was not Ashwin.

" So Shubhangi ....seems like you didnt get what you wanted ?"

"  Its not fair Anna , everytime I come looking pretty he never choose me...look I am Titanic Rose and he didnt choose... I even prepared some dance movement you know " Shubhangi pouted looking at the Judges and Rashaan.

" Say Shubhangi... what's the dance movement ? "

Shubhnagi clapped her hands excitedly and said " You  know in Titanic they hold hands like this ..." Shubhangi spread her hands open and showed the pose making everyone laugh and Ashwin feeling a little uncomfortable.

Chef Venky and Dhamu grinned and told her she can still dance before going with master making the young woman jump excitedly. Ashwin however vehement said no. Shubhangi whined making him pacify her saying that other people will jinx them. Shubhnagi frowned and said what Jinx, however Ashwin just gave a bitter smile and said no. Kanika and the judges with Rashaan kept pestering him when they saw Shubhangi looking a little down but Ashwin didn't budge. Shubhangi then raised her voice and said it's ok, I dont want the dance anymore and took Masters hand and left.