Finalist ? Ashwin ?

Hiya everyone !!  Check out both videos for those who dont know Shivangi and Ashwin 😂 . For those who do have fun watching them and reading this !! Hope you all will enjoy it to the max😘😘

msuganya here you go dearie !!

************************************
Shubhangi woke up as soon as her alarm started singing. She sat on her bed yawning as she stretched her arms. She swung her legs and padded towards the bathroom.

She came downstairs and opened the curtains allowing the Ray's of sun to lit up the house. She started cleaning up the pooja room and placing flowers on the altar before beginning to lit the diya and started her prayers. She sang bhajan worshiping all the gods in the altar as she prayed earnestly asking the divine to bless Ashwin.

She was brimming with nervousness and declined breakfast urging her father to send her to the set.

" The shoot will take a long time Shubhangi...you cant control your hunger"

Shubhangi grinned sheepishly rubbing her stomach and assuring her father she ate alot last night and feeling full. Mr Krishi Kumar looked at her skeptical  seeing her wringing hands and bouncy legs. He sighed and told her not to cause Ashwin trouble with her nerves.

Shubhangi poured and then exclaimed to her father that she might not even be choosed as his partner making her father chuckle and pat her head. When they reached the set, he once again wished good luck and asked her to pass it to Ashwin as well making her grin widely.

Shubhangi skipped to the dressing room where Ms Anjali was instructing the hairdresser and makeup man. She smiled and beckoned Shubhangi to her and gave her a hug. Shubhangi cocked her head curiously making Ms Anjali smile and pat her rump.

Shubhangi yelped and looked at her with mock horror making the older woman snort.

" Why are you suddenly admiring my beauty Ms Anjali..."

"Hmm...because you indirectly made the show popular with your enthusiastic crush towards Ashwin..."

Shubhangi pouted. " Indirectly ! The shows popular because of me!" Shubhangi snickered making Ms Anjali roll her eyes and call her a brat.

Shubhangi was then told to go have a short rest of have her breakfast as the costumes are not yet selected for the TT stars. Shubhangi hummed and loitered along the corridor waving to Kani as the cook passed her to her own dressing room. Kani smiled and hugged Shubhangi thanking her when the younger girl wished her all the best.

As Kani bid her farewell and left to her room, Ashwin emerged from the shadow hurrying to shush Shubhangi who screamed in shock. He quickly pushed her to the nearest corner with his hands on her lips as Kani peeked from her room. Seeing there was no one, she shrugged and closed her door making Ashwin breath in relief.

"Why did you give me a shock!"

Ashwin shushed her and quickly release her making the girl pout. He combed back his hair using his hand and gave her a nervous and yet charming smile. Shubhangi giggled and sneaked a hug from the man making his eyes turn soft with a tint of love swirling in his orbs.

" Your early..."

" I couldn't come late...I am so nervous !"

Ashwin smirked making her scratch her head.

" I am the one cooking...why are you so nervous...ma...you will be in the show regardlessly..."

Shubhangi poured and punched his stomach making him groan.