Cutie-pie turns to Village bumpkin

Note : I have not been around awhile and there were few readers who were eagerly waiting for the next chapter....I thank all of you for your patients...I am overwhelmed with the response for this story. Thank you everyone for the love and support.... Now lets go to the storyyyy

****************************************************************************

"Ashwineeeeeeeeeeeeee" 

Ashwin stomped like an elephant as he walked down the staircase . His sister smirked at him leaning against the railing of the staircase. Ashwin flicked her nose as he passed her causing the woman to yowl and hit his back. The rowdy siblings then continued their bickering until the reach the living room.

" God Your soo childish !"

"Me...You the one whose acting like a 3 year old while actually having a 3 year old child yourself !"

"Well I can because I have a 3 year old child.. you can't because...OOOMPH " 

Ashwin smirked and saluted his brother in law who clamped his wife's mouth shut and dragged her to the couch. Ashwin's mother smiled and beckoned him towards the couch. Ashwin's father cleared his throat .

" So...that show your doing...how is it ?"

Ashwin sat straight and nod his head ." Umm..ok..."

" I heard from your chitti...that you went to her house last week...is it for the show ?"

" I...yea wanted to learn some of the dishes she was good at...we started earlier ..."

Ashwin's father nod his head and sipped his tea. Ashwin sighed and leaned against the couch.

" Ashwin's shows going to start now. Everybody come down.."

Ashwin tried to leave the couch but his mother placed a hand on his lap and shook her head. Ashwin exhaled his breath and slumped against the couch.

It wasn't like the episode was bad...rather it was an nice shooting...but...since his father is here...he don't want to watch it with him...especially his annoying sister...Imagine if she started teasing him right in front of his father... Nightmare !! 

His sister gleefully snatched the remote and turned the channel. 

"Lets see what Ashuuu kulu kulu did today ."

Ashwin's father raised his eyebrows " Kulu kulu ?"

" Yess Appa, Ashwin has a kulu kulu and the whole world is shipping them now !!! "

Ashwin's father looked at him and his mother. Ashwin's mother placed a hand on his shouldher . " Its just a show...I  think even you will like it honey..."
Ashwins father simply stared at Ashwin who nodded earnestly. He sighed and averted his eyes to the channel.

The whole household looked to the television as Raashan face emerged and he introduced the sponsors. He began introducing the cooks and the editing team showed the background TT stars. Ashwin instant smiled watching Pughalz interacting with Shubhangi and chuckled when he touched her plaits. Unfortunately for him his entire family caught his reaction and each had a different reaction themselves . As the show progressed and his mom and sister laughed heartily, Ashwins mind drifted back to that episode shooting.

************************************
Flashback Ashwin

Master chuckled seeing Ashwin struggling to tie his dhoti.

" Young men these days ..."
" Haiyoo Master come here and help me"

Master chuckled and proceed to assist Ashwin when Raashan burst in guffawing loudly.  Master and Ashwin waited to for host to spill out what is so hilarious. Rashaan wiped his eyes and looked at them with mirth shining in his eyes.