❣Before the Finale ❣

Hi everyone, so here is another chapter. Between we have reached 10k reads but the votes are only 920 which makes me quite sad for no matter how much I write...I cannot even gather votes...😞😓😢💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Once again thank you for those who take their time to read , vote and also comment! Today's chapter dedicated to  AshAangiStanpaintblobsparks6 &ginevralilypotter_ 💝💋

💕◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇💕

Shubhangi stood next to Ashwin as the man bustle around the kitchen preparing dish after dish with a timer.
Shubhangi sighed seeing him frown of the umpteenth time where he finished to dishes within seconds from the timer. She arched herself and sat on the counter munching on a carrot dangling her legs while continued to keep an eye on him.

Finally one by one he got the time perfected and managed to create the masterpieces within a small amount of time making him smile confidentially. Ashwin turned and raised his eyebrows seeing her. He strode confidentially towards her pried her legs apart and stood inbetween them leaning in to bite  the carrot. Shubhangi's breathe hitched and her doe like eyes widen seeing him once again lean towards her.

Fortunately Ashwin is a gentleman for the man gave a wink and kissed her forehead instead of her lips making Shubhangi whine a little before blushing hard. Ashwin smile and then placed his head on the nape of her neck sighing hard. Shubhangi gently pat his back.

" Its fine...you manage to complete all the dish in the time..."

Ashwin mumbled on her sensitive skin making her squeal.

" MMM its ticklish! Stoopp" Shubhangi wheezed while laughing trying to control herself.

Ashwin once again tickled her neck making her squeal before standing up. He smirked and tried to back away but Shubhangi wrapped her legs together making him stuck in between her. Ashwin chuckled and shook his head while the girl blushed with a silly smile.

" It's not that...If I don't manage to finish these dishes in a short time, how can I complete them during the competition with all those hurdles ?"

" Ashwineee your stressing out too much! You are a good cook ! You have done everything so far !"

Ashwin sighed and combed his hair. Shubhangi grinned and jumped down the counter before hugging his waist.
She placed her head side ways with her right ear pressed against his heart.

" I trust you...you will be a winner "

Ashwin smiled and wrapped his arm on the petite girl and hoisted her back to the counter. He made her sit on the counter before feeding her all the vegan dishes he prepared making her gush and eat happily commenting how delicious they all are and happily proclaiming that his the title winner for her. Ashwin smiled fondly and continued to feed her.

💝💘♧♧♧♤♤♤♡♡♡♧♧♧♤♤♤💝💘

The wild cart round proved to be more entertaining to Ashwin for he can finally breathe as he was already selected as the second finalist. The production team informed him that the finalist are encouraged to participate for the wild cart for they have planned to use them as the hurdle judges for the wild cart contestant.

Ashwin stood next to Kanika confidently while listening to Chef Venky and Rashaan commentating on the wild card contestant. Ashwin was feeling slightly happy because there was no jab on him ...well not yet.