❄❄Life After The Show ☃️⛄

Hiya everyone, so yes I decided at first to do an epilogue after the previous chapter. However, I was browsing through Youtube and there was one video saying that a former contestant held a celebratory dinner and didn't invite the two cutie pies Shivangi and Mani. Not sure how legitimate the news is but it gave me a little idea so I am doing this chapter. 😌🧐

Thank you all for the massive support! 🥰😘🤩

Disclaimer: I didn't mean to offend anyone and it's just my thoughts in it. Everybody interprets it differently so I hope nobody would be angry with me for this chappy ya. Fans of Dharsha. I apologise if I hurt you all.  

Without further ado,

"Shivangi"=conversation

'Ashwin'=thoughts/mind voice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashwin stood slightly away nursing his cup of juice chewing his cheek in apprehension. He declined Ayesha Gupta's offer and informed her he doesn't drink when the bright-eyed model saunter towards him holding two wine glass. The model pouted and tried to touch his hair which was falling down his eyebrows. Ashwin quickly stepped back making her hand pass through the wind. Ayesha stiffened her posture and flinched when Ashwin opened his mouth.

" I wonder why Shubhangi isn't here yet."

Ayesha's voice had and a harder edge to it as the young model turned actress gave a sour expression towards him.

" Who knows. Maybe she isn't even invited."     

Ashwin's eyebrows drew together in concern.  He pursed his lips hearing the bitterness in her voice. 

" Is everything ok with you ?"

Ayesha fumbled making Ashwin rephrase his sentence.

" I meant is everything ok with you? You sounded strange when I asked about Shubhangi."

Ayesha shook her head and muttered something. She hurried off when Preeta hollered her name making Ashwin roll his eyes and sip the drink. Salim and Sarath came over carrying a plate of snacks and drink respectively. Salim smiled and extended the plate to Ashwin to waved it off.

"What's up, bro? You look like there are so many thoughts running through your head."

Ashwin pressed his lips together. 

" Something seemed off with Ayesha just now. "

Salim and Sarath exchanged looks before looking at the man's set jaws. They raised their eyebrows simultaneously making him form strong eye contact with them.

" I was wondering why Shubhangi wasn't here yet and Ayesha, I don't know she seemed offended ?"

Sarath pinched his lips together while Salim rubbed the back of his neck with one hand. 

" Do you realise that Ayesha is a little jealous of your closeness with Shubhangi ?"

A flush appeared on Ashwin's face and neck. He blinked rapidly staring at his partner. Ashwin gave a startle sounding laughter and shook his head in disbelief. 

" Isn't obvious partner? She started the vlog after seeing Shubhangi's one became a success, not only that she was the one that showcased you in her vlog and yet the comments on her channel were for you and Shubhangi. "

 "She was there from the first day! She had acted in a short film with me previously. I didn't even talk to her then unless when the camera's rolling. What makes her ...sighs..."

Salim winced. He gave Ashwin a clenched half-smile. 

" You were not like that with Shubs and -"
He glanced at Sarath who nod and Salim continued his sentence.