Wild cart around episode rant!

Hiya everyone, ok I am kinda really really happy right now cause they way I describe the evolving relationship between shivangi ashwin and pugal was really my imagination on how they could have been. And then suddenly I am watching today's episode right now and OMG its unbelievable!!! The moment Shivangi was laughing out loud with master and Ashwin came and stared and the look he gave...the stern way he told her be careful with the balloon....not only that !!! That awesome dance movement...kanika asked ashwin to teach shivangi and she asked him to teach the steps for girls and when she dance he is trying to control his smile....not only that the way he bond with pugal and shivangi came to rescue...that cute authority way he said if it's not me then who will play with him...the way he caught her between him and pugal...and then the little moment where you can see him close with her while maintaining professional and the way Rakshaan asked him to tell who he wants to be partner with as it's already nearing finals so no need to act.the way she told him not to eat deepaka food because she knows something is wrong with it. In this episode he feel that he is smartly showing his emotions and relationship status with her just like how I imagined.  Ashwin is also making sure he is he is always near her . And that moment she went to tell joke to him. He was so focused on her I think he accidentally use the knife on the balloon because he was so focused on her and then her jokes...he really thought about that and he made sure she is impressed with his answer...he kept asking her if his answer was smart and that was he was satisfied when she said yes and gave him booster...and the dance movement .it was when everyone was dancing and since all were dancing she dragged him and the look between them before he really danced with her...it was all very subtle but I felt what I am writing and what their doing is almost same...

Edit : 1 - Oh one more thing when Deepa ka was blaming on Shivangi and when shivu said she will tell the recipe.Ashwin looked so proud the way he smile was like telling deepa that's my girl! And shivu worried when ashwin when to spit the curry.

Is it me or anyone having them same thoughts ?? Let me know your own thoughts and comment on this chapter!!

I am EXTREMELY HAPPY & OVERWHELMED 🙈🙈🤧🤧🙊🙊  because it looks like Ashwin is an similar in reality to the alpha man I imagine...today's episode after he won he is establishing his worth...he is finally confident of himself and he even is being close with her !!!!!

I am eagerly waiting to hear all your thoughts and please please let me know what I missed when watching the episode...trust me shivangi and ashwin was every way throughout the episode but we might not realize because they were so subtle.💜💛🧡💚❤💙🤎