Ashwin is jelly ! ( Poramai .... hmm Light'ah)

** Hey, hey everyone...we have been accepted for another awards as well!* 

ginevralilypotter_ and sparks6 thank you both for the suggestions !!

Sparkles darling not sure if this is the video you mentioned ...but I enjoyed this edit to be honest ☺😚

************************************

Ashwin was slightly upset when Rashaan announced there will be a surprise wild card entry. He was extremely nervous hearing Rashaan enthusiastic comment on the new comer cooking skills.

However it turned out to be false when Meera , the wild card entry came in and nervously exclaimed that Rashaan was exaggerating everything. Ashwin rolled his eyes inwards.

Today's episode thankfully turned out to be a celebration episode to welcome the new comer and as such the cooking was not so intense. Ashwin's pair of the day was Pugal while Shubhangi was paired with Master. Throughout the episode, Shubhangi flirted with him  as normal as possible and made some faces when he teased her in a more intimate manner looking around making sure nobody saw those because smiling cheekily.

Ashwin swallowed his frown and nod his head as Chef Venky claimed his maggi manchurian is not apt enough. Ashwin explained it was his first time trying the dish and Chef Venky told him to look into the ingredients and study them before incorporating the dishes as this dish doesn't define Ashwins signature. Shubhangi stood next to him biting her lips worriedly making him forget his own disappointment as he tried to calm her down.

Once the episode's shooting wrapped off, Ashwin signaled Shubhangi to follow him...an action that was caught by Sharath. Once Shubhangi finished dressing up, she tried to sneak out and was unfortunately caught by Sharath who was leaning against Ashwins car.Sharath smirked and raised his eyebrows as he lowered his sunglass.

Ashwin who walked out checking his phone did not see Sharath and nudged Shubhangi to move. Shubhnagi looked like a deer caught by headlights staring at both man with her eyebrows frowned in concern.

" Ashwinee " Shubhangi pulled his shirt trying to point him at the smirking Sharath. Unfortunately the man in question was busy replying to the messages simply hummed and said        " ma..wait..we can go eat at your fav shop...just give me 5 mins.."

Shubhangi opened her mouth loudly have shy and half embarrassed as she turn around both man like a headless chicken. Sharath on the other hand was trying to smother his grins. Finally Ashwin finished texting and slide his phone inside his front pockets and smiled lovingly at Shubhangi who pointed towards the car.

Ashwins smile turned 180 degrees seeing Sharath widely waving his hands " Hi Partner...shall we go and eat ?" Sharath asked smirking making Shubhangi blush and whine while Ashwin groan smacking his hand on his forehead. .

" Hey...Sharath! What are you doing here ?"

" Eh ...Shanita...what a coincidence...do you want to follow us to grab a bite ?"

Shanita looked at Sharath and the squealed seeing Ashwin. She bounced towards Ashwin and smiled widely nodding her consent. In her excitement , Shanita forgot about Shubhangi and dragged Ashwin towards Sharath.

"Hey come ya...let's go!"

Ashwin glared at Sharath and tug his hands sharply from Shanita's grasp.

" Sorry Shanita...but I dont feel comfortable hanging out with co starts after shoot..."

Shanita furrowed her eyebrows. " Come on ya...Its just a simple snacks..."