Life's Not Always filled with Sunshine

To dear @Shriiritu  who has been supporting and loving this story since day 1.

On a good note, I found my inspirational instagrammer anushaxcreation thanks to some of the lovely readers. I been scrolling down the insta stories feeling immensely happy right now. So here I am completing this chapter before dinner time...Need to catch up with The Witcher on Netflix later on ;D ...On that note...let us all go into the story  

Third P.O.V( Shubhangi's and Ashwin's  P.O.V )

" Alright viewers , so today I am going to show you all , how I make up. There are many of you who asked what brand of makeup and how I get my make up done for the shows, so today I am going to show here in live. So first I don't use heavy make just so we must first always apply foundation. The foundation I use is from Mac , so here I dab some and the apply it properly ya makkaley... so after this is a concealer.. I don't use concealer much but yesterday I didn't sleep well so I am going to apply this under my eyes to cover up the eye bags...After this.."

" Shubhangi, faster ! Everyone else is done !"

Shubhangi yelped and  hollered her response while still applying the concealer under her eyes, live on Youtube. Mani who went past her told Anjali that Shubhangi is currently busy doing live on Youtube.  Anjali glowered at Mani and asked her to go get her own hair do done.   Anjali walked towards Shubhangi and slam a piece of paper stating she has 10 more minutes before heading into the set and strode away.

Seeing the time stated on the paper,  Shubhangi quickly applied her gloss and took her phone to the hair dresser's room. Inside the room Bala one of the top rated TT star was busy trying on jackets. Shubhangi and Bala exchanged pleasantries and Bala did some comical movements for the live viewers and even told the hairdresser to do nice up do for Shubhangi. Once the hair stylist finished her styling, Shubhangi said her goodbyes to the live audiences and ran down the door narrowly avoiding the Lightman's and other crew members. 

Everybody else was already at set, Pugazh gave her a hug and tugged her to stand next to him. The director gave the signal to the DJ and soon each cook danced their way into the set. Rashaan welcomed each one of them and then  Chef Venky took over.  Chef Venky's  question was to Deepa the home cook. Enquiring about the TT star she got for the previous week, everybody was laughing hearing Deepa's not so subtle complain regarding Mani. Mani on the other hand defended her self and also made extra content regarding Deepa's cooking. After some japs on the cooks with Master making to much funny commentary on Kanika and Ashwin, the time to choose the TT stars began. 

  This week TT stars selection was based on basketball hoops. The cooks must throw their balls into the hoops and behind each hoops there will be a TT star photo attached to it.  Preeta Rani was the first cook to be called and in her lucky moments she received Bala as her lucky companion. Next was Deepa's turn and she went in front hoping not to get Mani.  Her wish was granted and instead of Mani , she received Shubhangi making Shubhangi slight down for not pairing up with Ashwin, Ashwin feeling extremely grateful as his interaction with her will be covered up and Shanita feeling extremely happy as she has chance to partner up with Ashwin.

Shubhangi trudged into the platform  and stand in between Rashaan and Chef Venky. Chef Venky  teased her saying that Ashwin was extremely happy that he didn't get her this week. Swallowing a bitter pill, Shubhangi smiled widely and walked next to Deepa. 

Their first task was to get the coconut flesh from the husk. Shubhangi did her level best, she manage to even take quite a lot of the flesh however they did not manage to get into the second level. Ashwin however manage to win the first level and proceed to the second level with his partner Mani. Shubhangi at that moment went to visit his table while he was doing his task. She tried to offer her help as well but Ashwin was to busy in plating and did not glance up to her. Seeing a packet of cheese, she wanted to say a funny pick up line to him , however Mani at that moment kept interrupting her with him and also mange to sound quite rude to Shubhangi at the process. After awhile Deepa hollered for her and she walked away from the table. 

"Why were you disturbing him ?"

"No ka.. I just wanted to tell him something ...."

" Haiyoo people busy doing task...you want to tell something ..this something.. Just stand here..." 

Shubhangi kept mum and stood at the corner until the task was completed. During Ashwin's time to present to the judges , Chef Venky called Shubhangi's name asking what was she doing at Ashwin's table.  Mani started complaining to the Judges instead of allowing Shubhangi to speak making the younger girl to retaliate  saying she was only there to tell Ashwin something but Mani kept interrupting her.  Bored with the fight, Chef Venky asked Shubhangi to tell in front of everyone what she wanted to say. Shubhangi blushed and showed the cheese in her hand and said " Yen Kaile Irruku Cheesu, Nee Thaan Yeneku Maasu " making the entire crew to roar in laughter and Ashwin himself guffawing .

Ashwin who won the Immunity challenge gave the voting poll to Mani who choose Master and swiped up their ingredients making Master vow to beat Ashwin in the challenge.   Soon Shubhangi started helping Deepa who is unable to give a proper explanation to Shubhangi and was also angry with Shubhangi because she choose vegetables instead of poultry that Deepa wanted.  However luck wasn't on Shubhangi- Deepa's side and they were selected to the elimination round. During the presentation to the Judges Deepa once again complained to the Chefs that Shubhangi was not with her helping and instead ran to Ashwin's table. Shubhangi  fought for herself stating that off course she should have gone because his stove burst. Rashaan chuckled and said not stove but his pan to which Shubhangi replied saying ah yes...pan so she gave him a new lid to cover. In the cooking battle, Shubhangi once again offered her help to Deepa which was ignored by the anxious cook. Instead Deepa was much more eager to follow the other TT stars advice which Shubhangi told her not to listen much but to no avail. Still she tried helping Deepa as much as she can by cutting the onions and other ingredients.  During that time , Dhammu sir showed up and asked Shubhangi to sing a song when she tried asking him to make Deepa to stay in the show. When the broth was boiling , Ashwin came to the table and Shubhangi promptly asked him " How's it ?" Ashwin smiled and replied " Looks nice" However Rashaan showed up right behind them and said " Hello..mister...how's the taste ...not the face " making them both blush. Just as Ashwin was about to reply, Deepa shooed them both away pleading to Ashwin to stay away because if not Shubhangi won't be focused.  

However luck was not on Deepa's side and she ended up  getting eliminated. The other TT stars all exclaimed that it was the first time Shubhangi manage to get a cook to be eliminated making the younger woman feel dejected. Once the Director stopped rolling the video, Shubhangi rushed to the backstage and changed back into the normal clothes. Grabbing her purse, she walked away from the dressing room before anyone comes in and tease her. She went into the washroom and entered the cubicle when she heard two familiar voices.  

" Shanita, you have to be much more involved...You are extremely pretty use that and create content ...if not its possible next season they might not call you..."

"I try da but Shubs... always get Ashwin and he is not responding to me ..."

" You have to try harder... just flirt with him like how Pugazh does and mock like how Bala does...trust me.. pretty sure he must have seen you before in other shows...use that and try harder..."

"Shubs.....seem to really like him..."

"Maybe or maybe she is doing for content...we don't know truly... I am just giving you an advice..."

Soon both the females left the washroom and Shubhangi creeped out . An unfamiliar and uncomfortable feeling rose around her chest hearing that conversation she was not privy too. Her mind filled with a certain sense on broodiness when her mind drift to the thought that even Ashwin might feel the same thing Mani told Shanita. 

Shubhangi got inside the car and sat silently while her parents bother chattered excitedly. Vipul took a notice of his sister's quite self and made a note to address the issue in her mind at later knowing his older sister won't share the negative thoughts unless he pock and prode her mind. 

*****************************************************************************************

The chapter is done... hopefully everyone will like it...  please don't forget to like , vote and comments. xoxo