Chef in Stripes...Does the Bond Rise ?

Once again I am back with Dora Bujji episode today. I might be skipping certain episode which doesn't have their bond much and try to write something which wasn't air after all its a fanfiction na :)  Once Again thank you for the kind, positive comments. I thank from the bottom of my heart to all the readers who patiently waited for this  story's update, took you time to read, vote and comment. I love you allls <3

Today's chapter is going to be alternating on Ashwin and Shubhnagi...

*nnnn* = messaging /whatsapp/insta 

Photo Credits : Photo credit from cutie edits... I don't own the photo :) 

*****************************************************************************************

3rd P.O.V

Vipul  stood at the hallway munching a peanut butter sandwich  while listening to  Ed Sheeran's playlist.  Mrs Krishi Kumar came with a tray filled with tea cups, a sugar bowl and a small white kettle. She shook her head and hollered for the eldest who was no where at the premise and sternly looked at her youngest making Vipul groan and unpluck his ear phones and chuck them into his pants pocket and slinked over before plopping on the couch unmanneredly .   

" Where is the fire Vipul ?"

" Amma , you on the fire and came here !!!"

Mrs Krishi Kumar raised her eyebrows making Vipul snicker. He bend forward and poured tea into 3 cups, adding 2 cubes in cup A, 1 cube in cup B and 3 cubes in cup C.  He hand the cup A to his mother, then slide cup B to his father.

" I have my music class at noon today ...and your daughters is going to make me miss it ...."

"Its at noon...now's still early ...so where are you two planning to go ?"

"Not me mother...she forced me to go...."

Mr Krishi Kumar frowned. He fold the newspaper and place it on his lap before looking at his son.  

" Vipul... Shubhangi said she has a interview with VJ Annamalai  at 11 am...Now's only 9 am... so where are you both going ?"

Vipul sighed and placed his cup on the table. 

" Appa...something happened in the TT set...Didn't you both notice...her tone has gone down and she is making me manage her insta page unlike how giddy and happy she initially...."

"We have notice... but we are not sure what question to ask...Do you know why ?"

"I think it has something to do with that cook...but she is not saying anything... so I just want to being her out for awhile ...to that cake shop she loves...plus MS Anjali texted her asking if she has any cute hairband for the next episode..."

Shubhangi's  mother snorted while her father snickered. " That girl hardly owns anything of that sort !"

"Exactly ....so I am bringing her to do some light shopping and then find out what went wrong ...after that I will drop her at Underwood's production.  

" Alright be careful, Here is some extra money , use it wisely Vipul... If your mother catch you with a new earphone , I will cut your budget was next month..."

Vipul whined about the unfairness when Shubhangi entered the hall.

"Morning everyone, what's unfair ?"

" Everybody is unfair to me... what took you sooo long ... Your not even wearing makeup !"

" Don't ask a young woman why she took so long to get ready ! "