Dora the jester

Hi ya everyone as promised another chapter today. I am sorry if it's too short ;)

gpvalligpvalli ginevralilypotter_ this for you dearies:) I apologise for making you both wait 🤧

************************************

" Hello...ah yes auntie...Is it ok ? I want to but there is a shoot...ah yes...no no it's ok then...ah ...you sure...I wont disturb...oh ...ok ok...no problem auntie...around five of us...no no dont worry...you all eat supper right ? ...ah ...ok auntie...okok bye.."

" Hello, you busy ? I need you to order a cake...happy chocolate flavour...1kg enough...ya ya need writing and then 1 candle large...ya...I...the director is calling....ya I will text you what to write...ya ya I will text now."

It was raining cats and dogs that day. From dawn till dusk, an avalanche of hailstorm making it difficult for everyone to continue their day.

" Cut! " the director hollered and all the actors sighed in relief. The crew began cleaning up the set while the actors left to their caravan all except one.When Ashwin heard the director stop the shooting, he walked away and grab the car keys from his assistant and drove his red Audi away leaving the production team baffled for he has never left that abruptly before.

The production team gossips among themselves on the reason for such behaviour for Ashwin is an actor that is not only blessed in looks but also blessed in character. They speculated alot until the assistant director  came and hurried them to finish their job. The gossip was paused for the day and instead of a full mark they placed a comma ensuring the speculation shall continue once again in the near future.

Ashwin on the other hand zoomed past the empty road until he reach the city limit. He exhaled his breath loudly seeing cars everywhere making it impossible for him to reach back home on time. He kept honking the cars that refused to move even when the traffic signal turned green.

After one hour in the blasted traffic, Ashwin finally came home. He parked his car outside the gates as Naren and his father's cars were parked inside the house. Ashwins came out swiftly and locked the car. Just as he opened the gate a neighbour aunty loudly called his name making him look with a confused expression.

" Ashwin...Ashwin ! There you are...How are you ? Just finished your shoot ?"

His older neighbour hurried towards him trailing behind her two young boys and three girls of various age. The older looking one looked at him smiling shyly making him inwardly groan.'I dont have time for this!'

Ashwin put on his amiable smile and nod to the old woman. The woman puffed when she reach infront of him.

" Oh Ashwin my nieces are your fan and when they find out your staying around here ...they didnt want to leave before seeing you ! "

" Ah...I ..see.."

The younger boys were exuberant. They jumped in joy smiling loudly seeing him. The boys gushed saying that they loved his pairing with Shubhnagi and kept asking him to choose her for his next cook off. Ashwin smiled and nod his head saying he will try his best.

The girls then requested for an autograph and Ashwin obliged. Once finish signing they asked for a photo making Ashwin grimace. He glanced at his watch and then back to the door making the girls pout.

" Just one photo please Ashwineee!"

" Ashwin anna! Only Shubhangi akka can call him that !!"

Ashwin laughed out loud seeing the cherubic faces trying to protect Shubhangi's so call authority on his name. He smiled and told the girls it would be a group photo with all of them. Ashwin kneeled down between the two angels making the girls frown. The younger one than nudge her sister making the eldest girl hold her phone out and captured two photos. Before she could capture more, Ashwin stood up and shook each boys hands and looked sheepishly at neighbour and glanced back to his watch.