Um lets talk about behindwoods?

Hey everyone hope the previous chapter was enjoyable...so le author here finally opened and watched Behindwood Ashwins award and it literally melt my frigid heart!

First of all that acting...was it truly acting cause I felt the raw emotion and pain exactly like that cricketer Suresh Raina...then next the proud smile of Aari when Ashwin told that now he has popularity one of the things they demand when going to ask for an acting oppurtunity.

Next the proud smile of Shivangi and her parents ! Binni madam and Mr Krishna kumar looked so proud of his award which makes me feel happy as they are alike my Mr and Mrs Krishi Kumar!! The way pugal hugged Ashwin.

The way Ashwin and Shivangi danced ! It's obvious she is not really good at it yet everybody enjoyed as I feel they all experienced the emotion in that dance ! The emotion was overwhelming and they both well yo be honest Ashwin was a little lost in the dance wasnt he? 😉😉

The way Shivu went and shook his hand and the way he bend a little while shaking it...looked like both wanted to hug each other !!

Then finally the prank of Pugal and Pavitra...that moment Shivu was actually praying for pugal and the look Ashwin gave her !! Damm that look he gave was happy and I dont know how to describe it but it looked like he was really into her !That smile and that sighs I cant describe it but it's in my mind...just something I have seen many  couples look like that before they were together or when one was obviously into the other...I really hope they both reach in heights!!

P.s not to insult anyone but if someone like Kavin and Makapa can become actors . My boi Ashwin too deserves it !! Hopefully the upcoming directors and the women directors give him a good chance ! In another 5 years Ashwin should become the chocolate boy like Maddy was and is  for he deserve it !

Comments and thoughts people...I am waiting !!