Later that night...

Matthew has been out for quite a long time and it's only 10:36. I'd hate to think he is cheating on me, but I'm starting to get second thoughts. Maybe I should shoot him a text message before I jump to conclusions.

To Matthew: Where are you? It's 10:36 and I'm up worried sick about you.

A minute had passed, and I started to think he wasn't going to text me back.

Matthew: Babe, I'm at the office. I forgot to tell you, but we're celebrating the growth we made in the business.

To Matthew: Ok. Well, stay safe. I love you❤️

Matthew: I love you more❤️. Get some sleep. I'll be home in the morning

All of my doubts and worries went out the window when he texted me back immediately. That's another thing I love about him: he never leaves me hanging.

I stood up from the couch in the living room and stretched and yawned. I dragged myself up the stairs. When I reached the second floor, I headed for my room until I saw my stepdaughter's room door cracked open. I decided to check on her to see what she's up to.

When I peeked inside of her room, I saw her lying in bed, scrolling through something on her phone. She had a sports bra on with a towel wrapped around her pelvis like she just came out of the shower. It seems like she was looking at something inappropriate on her phone because something underneath her towel started to rise slowly, and she started caressing her private part. My guess was confirmed when I heard moaning coming from her phone. She removed her towel, and her large dick sprung out.

My eyes fluttered and I gasped at what I witnessed. Her head shot in my direction and I saw a scowl immediately form on her face. Oh gosh, I fucked up.

She wrapped her towel around her pelvis and stomped towards the door. The door flew open wider before I could make a run for it. "What the fuck is wrong with you? First, you marry my father, then, you spy on me. You stay fucking up, " she spat. I felt little water droplets hit my face, but I didn't care about that because I had been caught spying on my stepdaughter, who was about to jerk off in her bed.

"I'm sorry. I was just checking on you. I didn't mean t-"

"You didn't mean to what? Invade my privacy?"

"Beyoncé, I swear. I- It was a mistake. I was just looking to see if you were okay, " I said apologetically as my voice cracked. "I promise. Please, just-" I couldn't finish my sentence because tears came rushing out like a dam. "This is embarrassing, but I promise, I didn't mean any harm. I didn't think you would do..." I paused, looking at the towel that was wrapped around her pelvis. "That, " I finished, motioning towards her manhood.

"The fuck are you crying for?" she questioned as she mugged me.

"Because..." I halted to take in a deep breath. "Please don't tell your father this happened, " I said, pleadingly.

"And if I did? What are you going to do?" Ok, I think she wants to piss me off. I'm being cordial with her and she continues to be disrespectful towards me.

"Beyoncé-"

"Get your weak ass out my face, " she said with her lip curled up.