65

It's been almost a week since I woke up.

Ning Mitang looked at the heavy snow that had stopped outside the house, but her heart did not fall.

In the past few days, she tried to walk around the house to observe the situation, and found that the front and back gates of the villa were guarded by security guards. The entrance and exit required the iron gates of the security gates to pass. But the walls of the villa are piled high, because of her height, she can't climb out without the help of climbing ladders.

At this time, the door of the room was opened directly. Looking at the young servant who came in with the dinner, Ning Mitang's beautiful brows frowned slightly, "I'm not hungry, you can hold it."

The servant was expressionless, with a bit of disdain, and replied word by word: "Mister confessed, I need to watch Ms. Ning you eat."

Ning Mitang's black eyes looked straight at her, covered with cold stars, and her pink lips lifted slightly: "I said, don't eat."

Seeing that sharp and cold gaze, the servant's heart trembled, and she quickly lowered her head, not daring to look at him. The servant bit her lip and said a little annoyed: "Then I will report to Mr.". He withdrew the food and took it away.

"what happened?"

Song Jingchen just appeared.

"Sir, Miss Ning, she doesn't eat dinner." The servant reported truthfully.

Song Jingchen glanced in the direction of the girl, "Then take it down first, and heat it up."

The servant was hesitant to speak, she glanced at the figure eagerly approaching Ning Mitang, and had to retreat.

Under the bright light, the girl's white face is delicate and moving, her eyes are as black as jade, clear and translucent. She wore a red dress, bright and dazzling red, and her skin was as white as jade, as if she was plated with light.

Xuefu and black hair, she sat quietly, the scene in front of her was like a painting, and he was the one who had entered the painting.

Song Jingchen stood in front of the girl, casting a shadow, "Why don't you eat?"

"Not hungry." Ning Mitang answered calmly.

"Mitang, you didn't eat anything since yesterday. This is not good for your health." Song Jingchen sat down beside her, staring at her with scorching eyes, "I'll feel bad for hurting my body."

Ning Mitang didn't move at all. She looked at him with dark eyes, and her voice was clear and sweet, "When will you let me go?" She pointed out that she didn't want to circle with him again. He will be here these few nights, and the desire in his eyes. Hope she can see that she needs to leave here as soon as possible.

The girl in front of him had bright eyes and white teeth, and Song Jingchen moved. He used his index finger to pick up a touch of black hair on the girl's side, put it between his nose, and smelled, "Mitang, is it okay to stay here?"

"When will you let me go?" She repeated it again with a faint expression.

"You know."

Song Jingchen's mouth was filled with a gentle smile. He supported Ning Mitang with his hands on the back of the chair behind him, trapped her in his arms, and gradually approached her, "You can't go."

He bowed his head and wanted to kiss him, Ning Mitang turned his head in an instant, her black and clear eyes were full of ice, "Go away, you are so disgusting."

Song Jingchen smiled, "I'm sick, so who's not? That porter boyfriend?" He straightened the girl's face, "Why does he make you think so much?"

"He won't imprison me!" Ning Mitang glanced at him lightly, with a sarcasm, "He will respect my wishes. Will you? Can you let me go?"