25

The next day, Mo Huai arrived at the handling company on time to report.

"Morning, Brother Huai."

Yesterday, I had introduced each other's names to Mo Huai, and Cao Yang called him directly.

Mo Huai glanced at him with dark eyes, and said, "Yes."

Cao Yang scratched his head and remembered something. He walked into the changing room, took out a set of dark blue clothes, and handed it to Mo Huai: "By the way, Brother Huai, this is from our company. There are two sets of work clothes. I have put the other set in your locker. You can change this set later. It should...

He was a little unsure. After all, Mo Huai's height was at least 1.87 meters or more, and he was almost 1.90 meters tall, which was taller than the guy with the faucet.

After a while, Mo Huai walked out wearing the overalls of the transportation company. The dark blue overalls were not rustic at all. On the contrary, there was a trendy and handsome look of a male model walking on the runway.

Cao Yang looked down at the work clothes on his body. He was not tall. Even if the work clothes were suitable in size, they would still collapse. He looked up at Mo Huai again, and he was sure that it was the same style. I really had to be convinced, and they were so stunned that they wore such an ugly carrying suit into a noble feeling.

Hey, it's not only the face, but also the height and temperament.

"Assemble! Assemble!"

At this time, a dark-looking man yelled, "We are ready to get out of the car, and the three groups will follow. You, the newcomer, remember to follow my orders. Okay, everyone is here, get in the car. !"

Cao Yang, who was lagging behind, walked next to Mo Huai, "Brother Huai, you are moving goods for the first time. If you don't understand, you can ask me later, and I will teach you."

Mo Huai glanced at him, and the coldness in his voice faded, "Okay."

The truck drove to a residential area and stopped, and everyone walked out of the trunk of the truck in an orderly manner.

"Brother Huai, here we are, let's get off." Cao Yang reminded him when he saw Mo Huai standing still in the corner of the carriage.

"Yeah." Mo Huai was a little regained.

"Brother Huai, are you motion sick? I saw you frown when you were driving just now. Was it uncomfortable?" Cao Yang asked worriedly when Mo Huai's lips were pale and pale without any blood.

Mo Huai felt much better after getting out of the car, and his frowned brows gradually loosened, "I'm not used to it."

Cao Yang pointed out clearly, because the truck often carried different things in it, the door was closed and the air was not circulating, there was a lot of unpleasant smell, and he was not used to it at first.

"Come here all."

"I say it as usual. Later, everyone should put their hands and feet lightly. Don't damage them. They will damage the customer's things, otherwise they will be deducted from the salary. You know?" The black man warned.

"I see, Brother Shi Zhu." The others responded in unison.

The client who moved was a wealthy couple. The house not only had a large amount of furniture, but also expensive. Porters began to pick up tools and pack them carefully.

"Brother Huai, you see, big items are generally like me. Wrap all corners to prevent them from breaking when they are moved. After packaging, you must also write a code on the package to facilitate the number with the customer. , So as not to lose it during transportation." Cao Yang demonstrated it patiently, "Try it."