54

Recently, Mo Huai has been busy setting up the company. Except for Ning Mitang's face when he goes back every evening, the two have basically no communication.

On this day, as usual, Mo Huai returned to the apartment early. He glanced at the time on the phone, and absolutely did not admit that he came back so early to wait for Ning Mitang.

The night was getting darker, and the winter night came very fast. In the dressing room, people come and go, a lot of noise.

The assistant in charge of the process hurriedly shouted inside, "Now it's a piano performance, and the next performance is the dance "The Flower of the Other Side". The performers should prepare quickly."

"Megonia, we are almost here." A girl with makeup ran over, "has your hair been set?"

"Well, it's okay." Ning Mitang turned her head and smiled lightly, "Let's go to the backstage and wait."

Tonight, University B held a New Year's Day party. A lot of bad things happened on the campus a while ago. The school agreed to allocate funds to organize this large-scale party to celebrate the New Year's Day.

When they came to the backstage, they had not yet been on stage, and several people had already felt the pressure brought by the tens of thousands of spectators outside.

"I'm a little nervous."

"I'm on stage for the first time. I'm afraid I will forget to move later."

"I don't know if my boyfriend is watching in the audience, will he take pictures for me."...

Ning Mitang and a few girls who performed together stood beside the stage waiting to come on stage. They chatted actively, with the intention of distracting their nervous hearts.

"Mitang, will your boyfriend come to see your performance?"

It was Gao Xiaonan, a girl from the next class who was speaking. She looked at Ning Mitang, who was so beautiful that it was difficult to remove her eyes, and asked curiously. She heard other people say that Ning Mitang's boyfriend is from another school. He looks very handsome.

The red lips pulled out a slight smile, the eyelids were half drooping, and the long eyelashes cast a shadow on the eyelids, which was a bit more lonely. Qing Ling's voice was covered by the piano on stage, and it seemed a bit distant, "He didn't know that I was performing today." But even if Mo Huai knew, he probably wouldn't be interested in coming.

"Ah, what a pity." Gao Xiaonan blinked.

At this time, the piano performance on stage has ended.

"Here we are," a girl said nervously.

On the stage, the hostess invited loudly: "Next, we will invite our Chinese students to bring us a wonderful dance performance "The Flower of the Other Side". Welcome with applause."

Ning Mitang grabbed the skirts beside her with both hands, lifted it slightly, and stepped onto the stage with the others.

Mo Huai followed the pedestrians on the road to the party. He stood outside the fence of the venue, tall and straight, causing a small commotion among the girls sitting on the side.

There were too many people at the meeting, and it was difficult for him to find where Ning Mitang was. The cold black eyes patrolled the venue several times, and Mo Huai took out his mobile phone and directly dialed Ning Mitang's phone number.

Mo Huaiying's eyebrows gradually tightened as the unconnected "beep" sound came from the other end of the phone.

"Damn it!"