40

Mo Huai fell silent, his ears moved slightly, and keenly heard a crying sound coming from the alley in front.

"Did you hear that too?" Ning Mitang stared at him.

Ying Ting frowned slightly, he said, "Someone is crying in the alley."

"Ahuai, do we want to see it?" Ning Mitang asked Mo Huai for advice. He didn't want to, so she wouldn't go. In any matter, he is always the most important, the first one.

Mo Huai took the girl's hand tightly and let go of his slightly frowning brows, "Well, let's go take a look."

Turning to the right in front of the road was a small alley. At this time, there were bursts of crying and beatings.

"I let you resist, let you resist." A teenage boy kicked the child curled up in a ball on the ground several times, "Hand it over."

The boy on the ground was full of tears and kept crying. The body tried to avoid the kicked foot, but because of the siege, he couldn't avoid it at all. He yelled: "No...no, you will kill it, it hurts, oooooo, don't kick me..."

"Give it to me." The teenager in yellow kicked him again.

"No, last time you plucked Xiao Ba's hair in half, he was bleeding." The child on the ground cried and clung to the dog in his arms and didn't let go.

Seeing the scene in front of her, Ning Mitang frowned and frowned. She smelled death.

"Ahuai, I..."

Before she could finish her words, Mo Huai had already let go of her little hand, "Wait for me here, let me come."

"Good." The other party was just a few teenagers, and Ning Mitang believed that Mo Huai could handle it.

After releasing the girl's hand, the warm touch was lost, and Mo Huai's expression was a little unpleasant. The group of kids in front of him was really annoying and interrupted his time alone with Tangtang. Putting his hands in the pockets on both sides, he walked over there with his long legs.

"Hey." He uttered to the kicking boy, "It's time to stop!" The cold voice sounded, and the cold weather was bitterly cold like this.

The three boys who were standing stopped in amazement, looking at the tall, scary man who suddenly appeared in front of them.

Wearing yellow clothes, the kicking boy was a little bolder, "Who are you? Why do you care about me?"

At this moment, Mo Huai's thin lips curled up, with a cold smile, he slowly approached a few people, and his whole body exuded a shocking coldness, "What? You want to know who I am?"

A few boys usually only dared to bully a nearby child who was younger than them. Where did they meet an adult like Mo Huai who stood upright on the spot, enough to scare them?

Mo Huai took another step forward. With an overwhelming aura, the little boys shivered and retreated to the white wall, looking at Mo Huai's cold and colorless face, his voice unconsciously Into the cry, "Don't hit me...we dare not."

"roll."

Mo Huai didn't even have the mind to talk to a few boys, and directly yelled.

The boy in the yellow clothes gave Mo Huai a scared look, and immediately ran out. The other two shook their legs when they saw him running, and ran away staggeringly.

Ning Mitang watched from the side with a look of surprise in her eyes. The momentum that Mo Huai exuded was really heart-shaking, and his face was majestic and inviolable. This reminded her of what Jiang Youyou said, was A Huai really an emperor in his previous life?