68

Wuqin heard the movement in the tent, she hurried forward to roll up the tent and waited for Ning Mitang to wash and paint her face. When Ning Mitang sat down, she slowly said, "Girl, Quancai has heard the news, my lord. Did not go to the morning court for nearly ten days."

Ning Mitang was taken aback for a moment, "Can you find out the reason?"

Wu Qin lowered her voice to the lowest level, and he hesitated to say: "It is said...it is said that the emperor is sick." These things shouldn't have been heard by them, but the girl in her own family has been bewitched by the emperor two years ago. , Follow that news all the time.

It's a pity that the emperor has issued a decree that he will not choose a concubine within three years, otherwise, with the appearance of a girl, he will definitely be able to accompany the emperor as he wishes, and he will be favored.

Ning Mitang lowered her eyes, the color of the water in her eyes was hidden, and she was silent.

"Girl, this news may not be accurate."

"There must be a reason for it." Ning Tang quickly wrote on the paper, "You find someone to put this letter in the hands of Dr. Cai."

"It's a girl." Wuqin took the letter and stopped talking.

Ning Mitang's eyes waved and glanced at her, "Is there anything else?"

Wuqin breathed slightly, even though she had been waiting for the girl for so many years, she would still be amazed, and the girl's eyes made her stunned.

Wuqin's head was lowered and she told the truth: "Girl, Zi Xiu came to our Litang Garden again today, looking for the calligraphy that you discarded, the girl. It was supposed to be burned by Wuhua, but was stopped by Zi Xiu. Stopped, she took the poem that the girl had written the day before yesterday." Wuqin was very upset, it must be the second girl who wanted to use the girl's poem to impost her, and promote her title of first talented woman.

She half lifted her head and glanced at Ning Tang next to the sandalwood table. She wore a long skirt with aquamarine butterfly flap and waist, her eyes gleamed, her lips were like peaches, her teeth were as white as shells, and her long black hair was draped in half. Behind her, she became more beautiful and beautiful. Everyone only knows that the second girl from the Prime Minister's Mansion is a beautiful capital, and they have met people, but they don't know that the big girl is the real peerless and knowledgeable.

Ning Mitang heard this, without any fluctuations in her face. She just let it go, it is not worth paying attention to, but it is not just a maid who can slap her in the face, "Let someone pass a message to the second girl," If she still wants the title of talented woman, take care of her own people, otherwise, I don't mind tearing off her mask."

Wu Qin should be right now. The girl usually pays more attention to the emperor's affairs, and other things are casual, but if she really gets angry, she is decisive and can't fight back at all.

......

In the Zicheng Palace, the incense burner curls up, and the Qi Nan agarwood exudes the sweet smell of sweet rhyme, which makes people refreshing.

On the sandalwood chair, Mo Huai was dressed in purple nagza embroidered dragon emperor uniform, with one hand supporting his forehead and one hand holding a white jade chess piece. His tall posture was lazy and relaxed. He sat at the window in a leisurely manner, that was too casual. But his posture can't match his innate Qinggui Yongya.

Cai Zhiyi bent over respectfully, waiting for a reply. Even if the superior did not say a word, the emperor's coercion came on, he did not dare to be perfunctory.