58

In the police station.

Fang Yang took a report and handed it to Qiao Ziyan, "Team Qiao, the post-mortem report has come out. The deceased is Wu Chushan, 20 years old this year, and a high-achieving student of Q. Ahai went to investigate, and the deceased had not returned to the dormitory the day before yesterday. With relatives in City B, she sometimes went to live with relatives. She did not go back to the dormitory for these two days, and her roommate did not feel abnormal."

Qiao Ziyan leaned against the huge desk and looked down at the report seriously, "Have you found out who she has been in contact with recently, or has a stranger appeared near her?"

"According to her roommate's response, the deceased Wu Chushan was in a good mood a few days ago. He also revealed to his roommate that he would take them out to eat and introduce someone, so I guess the deceased might be in love."

Qiao Ziyan put down the report and raised his dark eyebrows, "Okay, go check it out and catch the person as soon as possible before the murderer commits another crime."

"I see, Team Joe."

Near the end of the semester, there were a lot fewer courses, and they were basically reviewing. The library seats were full, and everyone was reviewing quietly, preparing for the final exam.

Seeing the darkening sky outside, Ning Mitang put on the scarf that was on the side, packed up the books on the table, and walked outside. Mo Huai went to participate in the competition today. She needs to go back early to prepare dinner and celebrate.

The night grew a bit thicker, and a cold breath came to his face. Outside the library is facing a small lake, the cold gale roars in winter, and the water on the lake is shimmering, glowing with coldness.

The library is on the west side of the school, a certain distance from the gate. Ning Mitang walked forward through the small lake, listening to the trees next to her being rustled by the wind, she pulled the scarf around her neck and buried a plain white face in it, only black and shiny s eyes.

The lights on the road are faintly yellow and can only illuminate a short distance. Ning Mitang walked, thinking about the result of Mo Huai's match. Before leaving the house this morning, he insisted on pestering her for a warm meal before moving his steps. The beautiful name was a lucky kiss.

Thinking of him clearly looking cold and arrogant, but with slightly raised bangs lying on his forehead, his expression pitifully begging for a kiss, which is exactly the same as Xiao Baqiu's act of stroking his head, so cute that her heart trembled. .

Suddenly, two black shadows appeared on the ground, and Ning Mitang turned slightly to let the two behind him go first. At this time, the two people behind didn't seem to understand her meaning, and kept falling behind her right.

A strange color flashed in Ning Mitang's clear black eyes, speeding up her pace. At this time, the shadow behind him also accelerated his pace.

Until at the turn, the two dark figures behind him looked at the direction of the girl's sudden disappearance and began to look around.

"Are you looking for me?" Ning Mitang stood behind them.

"Hi, Honey!"

Song Jingchen was stunned for a moment, and soon recovered. He turned around, with a gentle smile on his mouth, and greeted Ning Mitang with a cheerful expression.

"Song Brother?" Ning Mitang was a little surprised.

"Junior Sister Mitang." Standing next to Song Jingchen was the Xiancai Changjiang, the vice-chairman of the Association. His fair-looking face, with a shy smile on his face, also greeted him.