43

The snow is getting bigger and bigger, and the snow all over the sky falls on the ground, with a refreshing coldness.

"Wow!" Realizing that something bad had happened, Xiao Baguai jumped over to Mo Huai's side and called to him.

"Ahuai."

Ning Mitang knelt beside Mo Huai, calling him in a panic, Qing Ling's voice trembled.

"Ahuai, what's the matter with you?" She checked his head and found no problems. "Wake up, don't scare me, I will be scared..."

In Baixue Piao, Ning Mitang quickly took out the mobile phone, dialed with trembling fingers, and called the ambulance.

At this time, her body trembled horribly. In the past, I didn't ask for anything, I wanted nothing, and everything was casual and indifferent. At this moment, I can't become a soldier.

A person lying on the ground suddenly appeared on the road, attracting many pedestrians to watch. Many people pointed and bowed their heads and talked, but no one dared to come forward and help.

The big snow fell more and more, and under the light, it fluttered and fell, hitting a layer of snow on the ground and it was extremely freezing. Mo Huai was piled up with snowflakes, and Ning Mitang lifted his upper body up and hugged him tightly in his arms.

"Ahuai."

"Ahuai."

"Ahuai."

......

Ning Mitang yelled softly in Mo Huai's ear. Her eyes were red, and her bright black eyes were already covered with a mist of mist. She lost all her senses, calmness, and composure. Her brain stopped thinking, but only one heart was beating fiercely.

Frightened, she rushed towards her face, "What should I do." Ning Mitang's voice trembled and choked, "Ahuai, I'm really scared..."

It seemed that after a century, the ambulance finally appeared. The people around had been watching, no one left, and discussions continued to be heard.

Ning Mitang hugged Mo Huai tightly and murmured softly against his ears all the way. Her pale little face was bloodless, her lips were dry and white. She was totally lost, her eyes were empty and without focus, and she was dark, until she heard the sound of the ambulance, her dim black eyes were shining.

Ning Mitang didn't know how she got into the ambulance. Her gaze closely followed Mo Huai, even Xiao Ba kept screaming under the car and couldn't hear it. Fortunately, the kind nurse carried Xiao Ba into the car, and it was not lost.

In the ward, the doctor gave Mo Huai a detailed physical examination.

"Doctor, how is he?" Ning Mitang said in a panic.

"I checked the patient. Except that the patient's heartbeat is a little weak, there are no major problems." The doctor asked her, "Is this the first time that the patient fainted suddenly like this?"

Ning Mitang nodded, "Yes, doctor, this is the first time he has been in such a sudden coma."

The doctor wrote in the medical record, "The cause of the fainting is not clear, but the patient's body has not found any special conditions. If there is no accident, he will wake up soon. As for the others, he will not have a detailed examination until he wakes up. ."

"Doctor, what should I do?" Ning Mitang lost her reason, her own opinion, and was at a loss.

"The patient is okay, you just wait for him to wake up." The doctor replied calmly when he was used to seeing all the family members.