26

Pulling the person to the sofa and sitting down, as usual, Mo Huai took Ning Mitang's white finger and put it into his mouth.

There was a cold and familiar temperature, followed by a momentary pain, and then Ning Mitang felt a warm liquid gushing out of her fingertips.

"It's so sweet..." Mo Huai murmured, holding his fingers, "Tangtang, it's so sweet and warm." The warm liquid flowed into his body, and he felt warm.

Ning Mitang turned her face to the side and took a look at him. The man sucked with gusto, and the look of enjoyment made her shy to the extreme, and her white face was flushed red.

"Don't make a noise."

Ning Mitang's ears were hot and she couldn't help but glared at him.

Mo Huai's exquisite handsome face, moist ink hair, and attractive chest muscles stained with water, plus the dark eyes open, looked back at her with a little grievance.

In this look, the man in front of him looked like a goblin that drew people up, and it was almost impossible to look directly at it.

Mo Huai obediently listened to Ning Mitang's words, instead of speaking, his mouth became skinned. He wrapped his tongue around his soft fingertips, rolled it up, and licked it again.

Ning Mitang felt the slight itching and tingling sensation from her fingertips. She gritted her teeth, and the man's courage grew.

However, just when she wanted to stop Mo Huai from playing around, he let go of his mouth instead. Ning Mitang did not expect this time to be so short.

"Tangtang." Mo Huai's voice was a little hoarse.

"Ok?"

"Tangtang, I'm hot." Mo Huai looked at her with dark eyes, "I'm so hot." He said seriously.

"Hot?" Ning Mitang was surprised.

"Uh, uh, uh." There was a feeling of being burnt in his body suddenly, and he was very uncomfortable.

Ning Mitang reached out to touch the back of his hand, her skin was still icy, cold, without any change.

Mo Huai stretched out his hand and caught Ning Mitang's hand to touch the upper left corner of his chest, "Tangtang here, it's so hot, so hot.

Under the palm of her hand, her skin was cold, and Ning Mitang was shocked, but there was no movement in her chest.

"Hot, Tangtang, it's hot here..." Mo Huai grabbed her hand and pressed her left chest, shouting hot all the time.

Ning Mitang was so shocked that she couldn't return to her senses. She leaned her head over and pressed against Mo Huai's chest. She closed her eyes and listened quietly, but found that there was no sound inside, no movement at all.

He has no heartbeat!

Ning Mitang raised her head abruptly, her face full of inconceivability, she only realized now that he had no heartbeat.

what does this mean?

No heartbeat, does this mean...

Mo Huai hasn't survived yet? Is he still a corpse?

Thinking of this, her heart jumped wildly for no reason, and Ning Mitang felt a panic. So, is this the reason why his body will be as cold as a corpse, with no sense of taste, no sense, and why she was fine when she injured him with a knife?

"Tangtang, I'm uncomfortable." Mo Huai's voice interrupted Ning Mitang's meditation, and she instantly recovered.

At the moment, his pale face became less bloodless, and a lot of sweat oozes from his forehead. His thin lips were pressed tightly and became a straight line, which shows that it is really uncomfortable.