9

There are a lot of people in the mall on weekends, and many stores are engaged in promotional activities.

Ning Mitang took Mo Huai to the large supermarket on the third floor.

"You push it and follow behind me." Ning Mitang pulled a shopping cart over.

"What's the use?" Mo Huai asked her uncertainly.

"Pretend what you want to buy." Ning Mitang demonstrated to him how to push it. "This place is called a supermarket. We can put everything we fancy into the cart here, and finally check out at the cashier over there, follow me, Let's go."

Ning Mitang brought him to the supermarket to buy some daily necessities. Although he is a mummy, he does not need to eat or drink, but since he has resurrected, he must live like a normal person as much as possible and at least improve his personal hygiene.

The sorting area in the supermarket is obvious. Ning Mitang took Mo Huai to the daily necessities area. She chose her usual shower gel and shampoo and handed it to the man behind, "Put it in."

"What is this?" Mo Huai looked at the two bottles of strange things in his hand, with a puzzled expression that looked like a curious baby.

"This bottle is used for bathing, and the other one is for washing your hair." Ning Mitang was afraid that he would not use it, so she casually added: "After I go back, I will teach you how to use it."

As soon as Mo Huai heard that it was for bathing and shampooing, he understood a little bit. When he heard the latter sentence, his dark starry eyes lit up, and he nodded quickly, "Okay, go back and teach me."

Ning Mitang quickly picked a toothbrush and toothpaste.

"What is this?" Mo Huai continued to wonder if the baby was online.

"It's for gargle, go back and teach you." Ning Mitang quickly replied without turning her head.

Mo Huai got an answer, with a rare smile in his bright black eyes.

"What is this?"

Mo Huai took over a large furry cloth, with brightly colored animal-like but ugly patterns on it.

"Bath towel, to dry your body after bathing."

Mo Huai understood, he put it in the cart and helped Ning Mitang answer: "Go back and teach me how to use it."

Ning Mitang nodded in response naturally, and did not notice the light flashing in Mo Huai's dark eyes behind him.

"Try this pair of slippers." Ning Mitang gave him a pair of blue home slippers.

Mo Huai took the shoes and tried them on, with a slightly disgusting tone: "It doesn't look good."

Ning Mitang glanced at him, a mummy still pursuing beauty? "Slippers are all like this. They are just worn indoors and you don't want you to wear them out. It seems a bit small. Try this size."

Mo Huai turned his head and protested: "These shoes are ugly."

Ning Mitang looked at the blue slippers on his feet, wondering if it was covered by bandages for thousands of years. Mo Huai's exposed skin was very pale, and even his big feet were so white that they were reflective. Wearing in dark blue slippers, there is a feeling of exquisite handicrafts being wrapped in garbage bags.

"Where is it ugly?" Ning Mitang said dubiously.

"It's ugly." Mo Huai didn't want to look at it. He always felt that it was the ugliest shoe he had ever seen. "This color is different?"