14

"Who are you?"

Looking at the two people outside, Mo Huai's beautiful eyebrows frowned unconsciously, and instinctively told him that he didn't like the two people in front of him, especially the tall one.

"It turned out to be a couple sharing." Fang Yang muttered softly to himself.

Qiao Ziyan spoke: "We are the police of the 9th Detachment of Fucheng District. We need to ask Ning Mitang to go back and assist in the investigation."

When Mo Huai heard that it was Ning Mitang, his tall and straight body immediately blocked the door, and the cold breath of his body radiated freely, with a forceful aura, and the black hair on his forehead was slightly moving, "I don't Understand what you say."

Looking at the man in front of him who was taller than the captain, Fang Yang was surprised at the strong aura of the other party, and he didn't know what kind of character he was. For a while, his heart trembled for no reason. Subconsciously glanced at his captain, he secretly relieved that the captain is still powerful, looking at each other as motionless as a mountain.

"Please don't hinder us from performing official duties." Qiao Ziyan's voice seemed to have been processed electronically, with a mechanical coldness.

Mo Huai's clean eyebrows were frowned, and his thin lips spit out, "You can't go in."

The two stood in a stalemate, and the surrounding air seemed to freeze. Just when Fang Yang thought they were about to fight, a clear and pleasant voice came.

"Mo Huai."

Ning Mitang heard the voice outside and walked out, unexpectedly Mo Huai was blocking the door while two strangers were standing outside.

"what happened?"

Hearing the sound, and then looking at the girl who walked out, it is no wonder that the sound is so pleasing to the ear, and the appearance matches the sound completely. Fang Yang sighed, what a beautiful girl.

Mo Huai turned his head, the coldness on his face instantly faded, and he complained: "These two people are bad guys, and I won't let them in."

Fang Yang, who was blocked by the door, looked dumbfounded. He had never seen a face change so quickly. Besides, why did they become bad guys? Obviously they are the most just law enforcement officers.

Ning Mitang walked to the door, a little surprised: "May I ask who you are?"

"We are the police of the Ninth Detachment of Fucheng District. This is my ID." Qiao Ziyan asked, "Are you Ning Mitang?"

"Yes, I am. Did something happen?" After reading the ID, Ning Mitang was convinced that the other party was a policeman, and she was somewhat impressed that she seemed to have seen him on the scene at noon today.

"Regarding the case of Liang Yanting's deceased, someone witnessed a conflict between you and the deceased two days ago. Now please come back to the police station with us to assist in the investigation."

Ning Mitang frowned, "Liang Yanting?" She remembered the corpse she saw in the school today, and instantly understood.

"Yes."

"Well, I'll go back with you."

"No." Mo Huai grabbed Ning Mitang's hand and stopped her, "I can't let them take you away casually." He said while glaring at the two people outside.

"They are the police. There was an accident at the school today. I need to assist in the investigation. It's okay." Ning Mitang explained to him.

"I'm worried about you." Mo Huai held her hand tightly, the cold temperature of her palm made Ning Mitang a little uncomfortable.