2

I saw Jiang Youyou in the afternoon of the next day, and Ning Mitang came to the Bell Hotel to look for her.

"Mitang, let me tell you, originally I wanted to live in your house, but my cousin was afraid that I would run around and lost it. He replied three times and said it was not allowed, so I was angry." Jiang Youyou saw his roommate and quickly took She pulled into the hotel room to complain.

"Professor Jiang is very foresight."

Jiang Youyou was born a road idiot, and it was very serious. She could lose her way even on the short journey from the library back to the dormitory. What's more, when she came to Qingshi, an unfamiliar life, it is no wonder that Professor Jiang repeatedly told her.

"Even you teased me." Jiang Youyou bit her lip and stared at her.

"You know, I only tell the truth." Ning Mitang blinked back, "By the way, what about Professor Jiang and them?"

"Uncle has already set off to the scene. Mitang, let's go, let's set off quickly."

Speaking of this, Jiang Youyou was excited, she couldn't wait to take Ning Mitang's hand and walked out.

The site of the discovery of the ancient tomb is in the western suburbs of Qingshi, where it has not been developed yet, and it is surrounded by desolate mountains and loess.

"Two, Huangpo has arrived." The driver turned his head and said to the two beautiful girls in the rear seat, "Blame me for saying more, you must pay attention to safety when you come here. Recently I read the news and said that the tomb of the dead was found here. It."

"It just so happened that we came towards the tomb. I won't come if it doesn't appear." Jiang Youyou smiled brightly, and when the driver's eyes widened in shock, he handed him the money.

The two got out of the car, and as soon as the door was closed, the car ran away quickly.

"The driver's brother was scared away by you." Ning Mitang turned and looked at the Huangni Mountains in the distance. The trees were not lush, and many places were bare, with only some weeds growing.

"He is too timid. Go and find my uncle, I have heard some noises."

With that said, Jiang Youyou wanted to move forward, Ning Mitang quickly overtook her, "You follow me, don't lose it."

Jiang Youyou: "..."

Ning Mitang has never been to the western suburbs and is not familiar with it, but she quickly bypassed the mountain and came to the scene where the ancient tomb was found.

She looked not far away. A cordon had been set up, and non-archaeological excavators were not allowed to enter. There were several patrol officers standing guard at the edge of the cordon to prevent onlookers from entering and to prevent the theft of cultural relics.

"You two can't go in."

As soon as Ning Mitang and Jiang Youyou approached the cordon, they were stopped by one of the patrol officers. He met Ning Mitang's face inadvertently, and he was shocked, his tone softened unconsciously, "You can't enter casually inside, you can only stand outside and watch."

"That's my uncle, and I'm also an archeologist." Jiang Youyou waved to Professor Jiang who was surveying not far away, "Uncle, uncle..."

Jiang Zheng is in his forties, his figure is still very thin, and there is no sign of middle-aged gaining weight. Even though he often participates in archaeological operations and gets very dark, he is full of literati elegance. At this time he was investigating the scene, and he did not expect to hear his niece's voice.