57

In the kitchen, the aroma of food rose and filled the surroundings.

Ning Mitang was frying the meat in the pot, her fair face flushed, she bit her lip, and she said, "You go out first, and the food will be ready soon." The man's tall and straight body stood beside her. The scorching sight was too hot for her to ignore.

"Do you think that the dishes I cook are too unpalatable... don't want to see me?" Mo Huai's jaw tightened, his dark eyes filled with panic, and his tone was fierce, "Even so. , You must not despise me. Next time, I will definitely learn better."

Ning Mitang's gaze moved to him and landed on his tight thin lips, and said, "No." The base of her ears was smeared with thin red, "It's just that you are standing here and it affects me."

The girl's words made Mo Huai's heart immediately fall back to its original place. he

He had to admit his fate, his emotions depended on her words. I thought I was very resistant to the feeling of being influenced and dominated by others, but he was quite content at the moment.

The girl half-hanged her head to cook, and her long black hair revealed a pink-white snow neck. She looked ashamed and pleased him.

Mo Huai deliberately approached her, his voice clear and sexy: "Tangtang, the food is too hot, I will help you out." Moisturizing heat sprayed on her ears, crisp and itchy.

Ning Mitang tilted her head, "Then you..."

At this moment, the phone rang suddenly, interrupting her.

"Give me your phone." Ning Mitang saw the phone vibrating on the cabinet counter.

Mo Huai walked over and picked up the phone. He was about to hand it to the girl, but his eyes were caught by the words "Mr. Guo" flashing on the screen. A dim light flashed through the black eyes, and he handed the phone to Ning Mitang naturally.

"Mr. Guo?" Ning Mitang was slightly surprised, and her hands of cooking the vegetables stopped.

"Well, Mitang." On the other end of the phone, Guo Yihao was sitting in the dressing room with a pair of peachy eyes with a small smile, "I have something to ask you. Is it convenient for you?"

"Huh?" Ning Mitang changed his hand to hold the phone easily, "What's the matter? You said."

At this time, in the quiet dressing room, the girl's clear voice rang in her ears, which was pleasant and pleasant. In filming with so many female artists, he hasn't met anyone's looks or voice, and he is better than Ning Mitang.

Guo Yihao's handsome and handsome face looked relaxed, without the rigor of being on the set, "Today I filmed the scene where the male protagonist fell in love with the female protagonist." Unlike previous scripts, the male protagonist of this show has always been He has a clingy and coquettish character, and he needs to think carefully when he tries such a character for the first time.

"In addition to the linguistic arrogance, what else can the male lead add to his gestures?"

Ning Mitang was holding the phone, her slender fingers tightened, she moved her gaze to the man beside her without saying a word. Her ear tips were slightly hot. She lowered her voice and said slowly: "Facing the heroine Ye Qing, you can pull the corner of her clothes when you are wronged, and hook her finger when you are happy...In short, you think of her when you are full of joy, and when you are lost and lonely, you also need her, physical movements. It came from the heart, and it only means one thing, that is, you want to be tired of her..."

Mo Huai stood quietly to the side, holding back the sourness in his heart. He took out his cell phone and took a picture of Ning Mitang who was chatting on the phone, and posted a photo on Weibo with the text: My girlfriend is chatting with other men on the phone, how should I punish her?