50

"You can start."

Bai Hailan smiled confidently at the audience, and then plunged into the role.

"Stop!" Ye Qing had a light of fear in her eyes, "I'll let you leave first, the door is over there." She bit her lip, tearful eyes.

Gu Cheng turned his head, with grievance and loneliness in his eyes, his voice was low, heavy, and somewhat hoarse, "I want to go back to the room, and then... leave."

Ye Qing bit her lip in annoyance, "What are you doing back to the room?"

"Take a picture of me and you, I will not see you after I leave." Gu Cheng lowered his head, like a discarded cat. No, he was originally a cat turned into a person, "Qingqing, I want to see you all the time."

Hearing that, Ye Qing closed her eyes, tears poured out from the corners of her eyes for an instant...

When Bai Hailan opened his eyes again, tears filled his eyes, and a look of comfort flashed across his pure face. Crying is her strong point, and she is confident that the scene just now can inflame those present.

Director Qin wanted to hear Ning Mitang's opinion for the first time. After all, she is the author of this book, and no one knows the personality and emotion of every character in the play better than her.

Seeing Director Qin's gesture, Ning Mitang pondered for a moment and said, "Crying deliberately, I care too much about the management of expressions. There are too many expressions on my face for a while, I don't know what I want to express."

I don't know if Ning Mitang's words are too sharp or sharp, or it is in her words, Bai Hailan shook hands and almost pinched her fingernails to restrain her almost scolding.

With tears still hanging on her face, Bai Hailan's voice was delicate, "This judge, according to what you said, how should I act?" She actually said she was crying too deliberately? Obviously, it was to avenge her personal grievances and hate her for scolding her little newcomer in the elevator.

In the face of questioning, Ning Mitang calmly said, "My personal view is that you have not yet grasped the character of the character. I suggest you go back and read the script several times. This will make it easier to capture the character's emotions." After a pause, with a serious look, "You only have fear of the male lead, but you don't feel distressed. In the play, Ye Qing has always loved Gu Cheng, and will not lose her love just because he is not a human. She is afraid of Gu Cheng, but also loves Gu Cheng. ."

The tip of her heart ached, and she suddenly thought of Mo Huai.

Like Ye Qing, she would not lose her love because of his memory recovery, without her in her heart. What she gave is what she gave. She didn't regret it, but there was endless helplessness and loneliness. How could A Huai who liked her so much disappeared.

"you......"

Bai Hailan glared angrily, then bit her lip, feeling aggrieved on her face. I didn't expect everyone to see her in full view, the other party would not show her face so much.

"Director Qin?" She hoped that Director Qin could say something fair.

Director Qin admired Ning Mitang's insight into actors' performances, and at the same time put away his contempt for authors who write online articles. He nodded in agreement, "She is right. You haven't figured out the character's character."

Bai Hailan's expression was startled, and she was shocked. She thought she was sure about this role, but she belonged to her, so now...ashamed and angry, Ning Mitang glanced at Ning Mitang with a gloomy look, and raised her chin slightly. , Bai Hailan sat back in place without saying a word.