31

"Tangtang."

Mo Huai finally approached Ning Mitang, smelling the smell of blood on her body, his voice was trembling all the time, with a bewilderment: "You bleed? Where, where did you hurt?" His dark eyes were already red.

Ning Mitang looked at the blood stains on her body and knew that Mo Huai had misunderstood. She looked at him and her face became paler and paler and bloodless. She felt the fear and panic of the other party, her heart softened and her voice softened. "Ahuai, don't be afraid, this is not my blood."

Holding the man's big hand that was as cold as frost, she found that Mo Huai's palm was actually wet, in cold sweat, and her heart was instantly filled with strange emotions.

Back holding Ning Mitang's big fingers turned white, and when he spoke again, Mo Huai's voice was already hoarse, "Not yours?"

"Don't be afraid, I'm fine, this is not my blood."

"This is not my blood." Ning Mitang repeated surely.

Feeling the warmth in his palm, Mo Huai closed his eyes, his voice was low and soft, "Tangtang, you scared me to death."

After calming down, Mo Huai hurriedly helped Ning Mitang take off her coat and threw it aside, "Tangtang, don't wear it. It makes me feel flustered."

Ning Mitang opened her hands and hugged his waist, feeling the cold body temperature of his body, she sniffed, "Well, I listen to you."

The two sat on the sofa, Ning Mitang leaned against Mo Huai's arms, and as he held him tightly, she whispered softly, slowly telling him what happened today.

"Officer Joe?"

Mo Huai's attention was placed on the man appearing in the girl's mouth for the first time. His piercing eyebrows frowned, thinking of the man with a dangerous aura, "Tangtang, stay away from that police officer Qiao, I Don't like him." He muffled, his words were sour.

Ning Mitang raised her head and met his dark and moist eyes. She gently kissed his delicate and cold chin, "Okay, listen to you."

She satisfies his unreasonable request.

Mo Huai felt at ease with the slight tickling of Microsoft's chin, and the corners of his mouth hung up high.

Then he continued to ask, "Tangtang, why are you going to save that old woman?" Mo Huai was not surprised that Ning Mitang could smell the breath of death, after all, he was also coming back from the dead.

Ning Mitang lowered her eyes, playing with the man's fingers. She was white and slender, with distinct knuckles. I don't know if it was the cause of his heavy work recently. The knuckles in the palms were covered with thin calluses. .

She gently touched her fingertips, stroked the thin layer of cocoon, and whispered distressedly: "Ahuai, your fingers are a lot rougher."

Then, she seemed to mutter to herself, and as if to explain, "I have an incredible guess." Her black eyes were squiggly, with hopeful light, "You will feel hot in your chest after sucking my blood recently, I guessed. Could it be that your heart is about to come alive..."

She reasoned slowly to him.

The last time her blood changed, after she saved the group of passengers, does that mean that as long as she saves people, her blood will become sweeter and sweeter, and her Ahuai will... ..

Mo Huai put her arms around her slender waist and tightened suddenly, and looked at the girl in her arms in shock.

"Ahuai, yes or no, you can tell by sucking my blood." Ning Mitang handed a finger to the edge of the man's thin lips, "Try it."