Mo Huai casually glanced at Cao Yang, who was standing beside him, and nodded, "Well, his name is Cao Yang."

Ning Mitang stepped forward and greeted Cao Yang, "Hello, I am Mo Huai's girlfriend Ning Mitang. Thank you for taking care of Mo Huai during this time." It's amazing. Her family Ahuai also has a colleague. Up.

Cao Yang hurriedly returned to his senses, took a quick glance at Ning Mitang and then moved away. Looking closer, he looked even more beautiful. "You...Hello, what you said is too polite, because I should thank Brother Huai for taking care of me on weekdays."

Mo Huai took Ning Mitang's hand and grabbed her attention, "Tangtang, you don't have to thank him too much. He is right. I take care of him on weekdays."

Fearing that Ning Mitang wouldn't believe it, Mo Huai continued, "I'm very powerful, and I don't need other people's help at all." His black, bright and moist eyes looked at Ning Mitang, with an arrogant color shining in it.

Ning Mitang laughed and held her small hand. She gently scraped his cold palm with her fingertips, "I know."

Cao Yang choked silently on the side, and he knew this expression on his face, and almost rolled his eyes. He felt that the man in front of him put his face in front of his girlfriend, smiled shyly and ripplingly, begging for praise, comfort, and begging to touch Mo Huai, and if he grows a big tail behind him, he is completely a coquettish giant dog.

The porters came in and out, and soon everyone knew that Mo Huai's girlfriend had come to visit the class. Not only was she gentle and considerate, she also had bright eyes and teeth, and she was so beautiful that she could not move her eyes.

Mo Huai displeased Ning Mitang behind him, blocking the curious eyes of other porters.

"Tangtang, can I accompany you for a walk?" He didn't want to let others look at his Tangtang.

"You are going to work." Ning Mitang shook her head, "I'll just stand here and wait for you. Will you rest at noon?"

"Resting. I don't want you to stand here, it's too cold here, and I don't worry about you." Mo Huai said in a daze.

Ning Mitang looked at him suspiciously.

Mo Huai's cold black eyes glared at the other porters who secretly looked at Ning Mitang, and said annoyed: "They are always looking at you." His words were correct and his expression was serious, "Tangtang, other men are not good things. I want to protect you well."

Cao Yang, who was not one of the good things, really did not hold back and rolled his eyes. He estimated that in front of his girlfriend, he was the only good thing in the world, and he did not know where he was confident.

However, in the next second, he finally knew where Mo Huai's confidence had come.

Ning Mitang nodded in cooperation, her voice was soft as water, clear and sweet, "Well, I know Ahuai is the best."

Mo Huai, who was opposite her, had already raised the corners of her lips, and the dimples on her face were faint, so cute that she wanted to poke them.

Everyone went to eat during the lunch break.

At this moment, Ning Mitang and Cao Yang stood talking at the corner of the corner, while Mo Huai was standing by the truck waiting.

"I'm sorry to delay your meal time."

Cao Yang blushed a little, he touched his head, "Miss Ning, you are too polite."

Ning Mitang glanced at the tall figure in the distance. The other party was looking at this side aggrievedly. She smiled and said directly: "I want to know about Mo Huai's work. Is he not getting along with other colleagues? Huh?" She said in a tactful tone, "I watched for a while today and found that his workload is quite heavy."