Chapter 16

Honeymaren's POV;

"If he dares to touch everyone Anna.."

"I'll be there to protect them, dont worry Elsa."

"But Honeymaren..-"

"You can go save your girlfriend, Elsa im allowing you to use your powers. To be honest i dont mind, aslong as you protect.. so why are you asking?"

"I just want to say.. im sorry."

"For what? Elsa if youre blaming yourself from the visions you saw at Ahtohallan-"

"I also had dreams Anna."

"Yes.. dreams. You dont know if theyre real or not-"

"But what if it is Anna?! Itll end up hurting you, Maren, Ryder- EVERYONE!!"

"Elsa, i doubt that. Because we'll be protecting each other."

"Elsa.. hey! Come back! Dont run away from me!!"

"..."

Mumbling..

I woke up to Elsa and Anna's arguement. It reminds me of their latest arguement in the castle, and i over heard it.

Doesnt this make me a stalker or something?

i stood up and stretched, yawning and feeling some tears filling my eye. I felt so ti-

Wait..

I now just realized im in my tent, did Elsa carry me here? How did i not feel it? Guess i was in deep.. deep sleep.

i frown at the thought Elsa had to carry me, i felt like a baby.. weak. if she woken me up, i couldve just walked on my own.. troubling her in the middle of the night..

I walked out of my tent, my stomach was growling. I havent eaten for days, have i?

I look around, the camp is pretty empty..

"Elsa! Theyre just dreams, c'mon we'll be fine! if we tell everyone to train and stu-"

i hear Anna's voice echo to my left, i snap my attention there and followed it.

"Anna i'm still worried, i couldnt save you guys.."

"it isnt your fault-"

"Anna! Seriously!! It is my fault!"

A moment of silence made me pause, i still ran to them. deep in the forest, oh! Elsa's comfort place! why didnt i think of that?!

i ran to the familiar direction, this actually used to be my safe place..

i saw the familiar blonde and ginger haired women. i speed walked to them, their heads turning their attention to me as they hear the snap and crunches of my foot steps. as i got close, Elsa relaxes, while Anna still glancing over to Elsa.. worried.

"What's up?" i say, hugging Elsa. my attention turning to Anna. They both shake their head and sighed. i frown, theyre really worried about this battle huh..

"Lets go back?" Anna asks, slowly walking back to camp. "You can go, I'll stay for a sec.." Elsa responds, lifting her hand and waves. Anna left a little smirk, turning her head back and speed walked away.

i hear Elsa sigh and she dropped her weight on me, surprisingly she isnt heavy. she hugs back, "Maren im sorry.." she mumbles, tightening her hug. "Huh? For what?" I ask, pulling away. I rest my hands on her shoulder, gripping. I point my eyebrows, i was mad.. is she blaming herself? "Dreams.. and the visions in Ahtohallan." She responds, she looks away.
"Do you mins telling me what you saw in your dream? And what you saw in Ahtohallan? And i'd like a full description, don't leave anything out." I say, sitting down on the ground. Elsa places her palm on the dirt and made an ice sort of bench thing, underneath her and me. Then she made a small ice block on our back to lean on, she sits beside me and looks into my eyes. "Well.."