Chapter 4

Tbh, these are just sm' teasers. Slight fluff, is that what u guys call it? Eh.

—————

Elsa's POV;

"Ughh.." i groan, waking up from the small sunlight in the cracks of the tent. I still wanted to sleep, but i knew i had to stay on guard to protect the forest. I lazily sat up, then i felt some weight on my arm. I quickly noticed who it was and pulled the sheets off that was covering their face. Honeymaren..

I sat there in shock, not knowing what to do. My face started to feel warm, warmer. I didn't know what to do, Should i wake her up..?

I look at Maren's face. Admiring her beauty, never really noticed her features until now. Her lips looks soft, her freckles standing out, her slight red cheeks.. just straight up perfect.. no.. beyond perfect. I smiled to myself, still trying to decide whether to wake her or not. I pulled the sheets off her completely, revealing her whole body. I felt her shiver a little, oops.. a couple moments of silence she was used to the cold feeling. I smile, and look at her clothes. Taking it in, then i glanced over to her waist area. Her shirt was lifted up a little, revealing her side. I quickly turn my head away and lifted the sheets back up to her to keep her warm.

Can NOT believe i just see that..

What are you doing Elsa..?

Perverted mind-

"Hmm.." i hear a moan, i looked over at Honeymaren. Looking as if she was about to wake up, i smile as she fluttered her eyes open, getting used to the bright light. I grin, "Good morning, Maren!"
"Oh.. hey Els.." she mumbles, doesn't even finish her sentence. She looked adorable, my smile widens as i chuckle. I pulled the sheets off, then i felt her shiver again. "Hey.. what gives?" She says, letting go of me, trying to get the sheets back.
"We have to get up Honey, we got things to do today." I explain, throwing the sheets across the other side of the tent. She gasps dramatically, as if it was the last warm piece of clothing on earth. She wines as she lays back down, covering her eyes with her arm. "I'm too lazy to gooo..." she mumbles. I guess i had no choice.. can't let her just lay down like that, doing nothing productive. I stand up, quickly change my dress into a pretty comfortable ice and snow clothes with a few flicks of my wrists.

I look back at Honeymaren.. cuddling my pillow. I roll my eyes, and stare at her in awe. I walk back to her and picked her up. "Hey.." she mumbles.. "h.. HEY!-" she realises and tries stand up. She struggles, trying, making sure she doesnt accidentally hurt me. I laugh as i see her struggle, she looked at me with a face that says 'Oh you think this is funny?'. "No fair, just because you're stronger and taller than me.."

Her faces lights up, looking like as if she had an idea. She then suddenly takes a tiny backflip off and quickly tackles me to the floor. Putting her arm above my head, and her soft hand holding my chin up, forcing me to look up at her. "So.. how do you like this?" She grins mischievously. I could feel my face get warmer and warmer. "Awee.. you're blushin'.." she tells me. Oh so thats what it's called.. blushing. Well, i was totally speechless and probably a blushing mess. She finally then gets off me, lending her hand out for some support. I take her hand, pulling myself up to try to stand, she then instantly pulls me up causing me to be right infront of her face.. just only a few inches away. We pause like this, her face smirking.. and me.. again, a blushing mess. She slightly pushes me away and laughs.

"Don't worry, there's more where that came from." She walks back, grinning at me. As soon as she finally got out and disapeared from my sight, i felt.. uncomfortable. And alone. But not like.. free alone. Like that type of alone where you want someone to be there again. I make an ice chair and sit on it, thinking and trying to process what had just happened.