Chapter 6

The past few chapter have been Elsa's POV.. so maybe the next few chapters/scenes will be Honeymaren's POV. So yeah, just wanted to say that.

Elsa's POV;

"Wait.. what?" I ask in confusion, raising one eyebrow. "What do you mean i'm inlove..?"
"Yes, you're inlove Elsa." Anna squeals, giving me a huge grin. She then hugs me tightly, i'm confused.. "W-What..? No, i can't be.."
"What are you saying Elsa?" Anna lets go and gives me a serious look. "Why? Did you not want this?" Anna continues, sitting criss-cross on the bed facing me. The confusion that grew and grew in my head gave me a distressing headache. I hold my head with one hand, and slouch against it.. carrying my head. I groan in pain, this headache is going to be a problem..
"No, i just.." i mutter looking at Anna's blue, crystal-like eyes. "It's just that.. i'm not good at love.. or i simply just.. don't understand the concepts of it." I continue, closing my eyes.. hoping this headache will soon vanish.

"Elsa.. the only thing you need to understand about love is that you feel the love. There's no concept, you can love what or whoever you please." Anna whispers with her soft, understanding voice. She then held my hand, i look up at her, giving me a face that says 'i believe and support you.. no matter what.'.

"Anna.. what will i do without you?" I say with a soft smile, remembering saying those words the night before I sang that song.. 'Into The Unknown.'

"You'll always have me!" She announces, she leans in then hugging me tightly. A small happy tear escaped my eye, i gave myself a huge grin as i hug Anna back.

I believe in myself..

And i accept myself.

—————

Honeymaren's POV;

I woke up to the bright sunlight, shining through the window. Ugh.. should've asked Anna how to work the blinds.. i thought to myself, annoyed at the bright light. I sat up, probably looking like a huge-ass mess. I look over at my Northuldran clothes hanging on the chair, i frown.
What'll i wear then..? I thought to myself standing up, i looked over at this huge mirror, next to a closet. I fixed myself up, which means.. rubbing my eyes and slapping myself to wake up.. fully. My eyes, still droopy, wondered to the closet. I decided to open it, hoping there's some pair of clothes i can wear for the day. I open it and a bunch of clothes are just shoved there, i grab a long-sleeve shirt that has a picture of a drawn panda and some shorts. The shorts didnt reach my knees, and the long-sleeved shirt overpassed my long finger. I look over at the mirror, not admiring my sense of fasion. "Something is missing.." i whisper to myself, making a checkmark with my fingers and resting my chin on it. I took some glances around the closet, and at the mirror. I just shrugged it off and took my Northuldrian clothes, hoping i can find some sort of washing machine. I open the door and a maid lady was waiting infront, she looked like one of the people who served us dinner last night. I smile at her,

"Oh, uh do you know a way to wash my clothes?" I ask her lending my clothes, feeling awkward. She nods and took it, "Follow me, the rest are at the living room." She smiles as she symbol me to come with her hand.

I arrived there, unsurprised that Ryder, Kristoff and Anna weren't there. I wave bye to the kind lady who showed me to Snowflake, Olaf, and Sven. I sat beside her at the couch, she looked comfortable. I smile at her, she returns woth one of her beautiful smiles. Make-up or no make-up.. she looks awesomely badass. The cheery snowman then decides to talk about some trivia facts, "Did you know? Every 'c' in 'Pacific Ocean' is pronounced differently?" He says, his smile was so cute! Can't believe Elsa made him, speaking of Els i look over at her. Looking confused, i can tell she was trying the fact out. Pac.. sific.. k.. Oc.. sh.. ean..

Woah that's mind blowing, my eyes widen as i smile. I hear Elsa laugh, i looked at her, she was looking at me. "Mind blowing.. am i right?" She spoke, giving me a smile. I return the smile and nodded.

The small trivia went on until a few minutes passed, Anna and Ryder walking to us. Olaf then waddled over to them quickly to tell them a trivia statement, i could hear it from here. "Did you know? The numbers one to nine hundred, ninety-nine don't include the letter 'a'?" The snowman laughed. Anna and Ryder exchanged confused looks, mouthing the numbers to try it out. "I'm not going to say all those numbers.. i'll just assume you're right." Anna shrugs and looks at Elsa and I, sitting beside eachother. She smirks and walks over to us, i looked over at Elsa giving her sister an 'Anna.. no.' face. I looked over at Anna, sitting at the couch across us both, and smirks at Elsa confidentaly.

"I'm sorry.. did i miss something?" I chuckled at both of them. Both their heads turned to me, i looked at Elsa biting her lip.. blushing a little. And then at Anna, smiling at me. I shrugged it off, feeling awkward. "Okay, seriously though.. when will you two date?" Anna finally spoke, crossing her arms. "Annaaa!" Elsa groans, face palming. I felt myself go red a little, Honestly.. i wish it'll be soon. I thought to myself.

What am i saying!?

Elsa doesn't like you

She doesn't like you..

She.. doesn't like you..

She.. doesn't..

Even if she did, she'll leave you.

Those thoughts filled my head, unaware of Elsie holding my hand. I hear muffled voices of Anna and Elsa talking to each other, i was drowned of my own thoughts, i then suddenly felt a cold breeze and snapped back to reality. I look over at Anna and Elsa,

"No fair! Using your own powers to throw snowballs at me!" Anna playfully scowls at Elsa. I glance over at Elsa, rolling her eyes and smiling mischiveously. Woah, badass smile. I look down and noticed she was holding my hand. I blush, deeply.. my vision started to get a little blurry. Anna seemed to notice and smirks, "What? You like it when she holds you hand?" Anna plays. I stuck my tounge at her, she laughs.

Later on Kristoff comes in, Anna's eyes lit up. Finally, maybe she'll stop teasing about us two. Anna and Kristoff walks over to the kitchen area, i actually have no idea where Sven, Olaf, and Ryder went. They all left us two, holding hands. "Honeymaren.." Elsa spoke, her voice filled with tremble. I looked over at her, "Yeah? Somethin' wrong Snow Queen?" I say, looking kinda worried. Is something or someone bothering her? "I-I.. well.." She stutters, i waited patiently for her to spit it out. "I just wanted to say.."

She looks at me in the eye, looking kinda worried. "I-I.. just wanted to ask you, if you want to hang out with me later?" She finally spoke. That's it? I thought it was serious-
I nod, smiling at her. "Els, of course i'd love to! I'm sorry you had to go through the trouble saying that." I respond, "I'm.. also.. sorry if i make you uncomfortable." I continue. I gave her a forced smile, she looked away, squeezing my hand a little tightly.

I wanted to say something meaningful to stop this awkwardness, and to stop her feeling uncomfortable around me. I didn't want that, i don't like it. I lean over to her and hug her, just a soft warm hug. I hope that means something,
"Can i also add that.. your eyes are amazing? I just wanted to say.. i'm so sorry i make you feel uncomfortable.. i feel very safe around you. I hope this message means something to you.." i whisper, hugging her a little tightly. To my surprise she actually hugs back, i smile to myself..

The ice and snow queen.. feels so warm.

But she doesn't.. and will never like me back. That's not an opinion, its a fact.

A goddess, beautiful, amazing royal queen like her deserves and wants a man. Not a cowardly.. weak.. piece of shit..

I fight back the tears from the sting of this fight against myself, i felt so safe around Elsa's arms. I hoped that this would last forever, "Honeymaren.. i'm sorry for you to think that. I don't feel uncomfortable, i really don't." Elsa spoke, some tremble in her soft, angelic voice. "Ifonlyyouknewthetruth.." i hear her mumble, i couldn't make out what she said. My ears have failed me..

We stayed hugging for a few more minutes, feeling safe around each other. I could feel myself tired and blushing crazily.. my hug softens up, i scooch a little more closer to her then i rest on her shoulder. I feel.. my eyes.. droop..

—————

Yeah.. bb's Elsa was gonna confess. But for the sake of drama i want in this story.. i might save it for.. well.. you'll find out😉