Chapter 2

Elsa's POV;

I walked around the camp, looking at everyone having fun. I take a deep breath and take a moment to appreciate that i'm here, although i still did miss Anna. Then, i decided to walk around the forest for a short break. Thinking thoughts to myself, wondering if i will ever master my powers. I went up to this snowy cliff, you can see Arendelle from here. It's beautiful, i can feel the cool breeze surrounding me. Then i felt someone behind me, wrapping their arms gently. I was shocked and turned around to see Honeymaren, i gently pushed her off because i couldn't take the pressure when she was on me. We stood there in awkward silence, i kinda felt bad i pushed her off.

Did i push her off harshly?
What if she doesn't want to be friends anymore?
Did she needed a hug and then i just pushed her off, just like that?
Am i a bad friend?

I thought those thoughts rapidly as my eyes widen, i didn't mean to. "I'm sorry Honey, i was just startled." I apologize looking down. She hesitates, i close my eyes.. fighting back tears of how bad i felt. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, i look up to see her smiling. "Don't worry," she said. "I shouldn't have been following you to surprise you anyway." She explained, taking her hand away from my shoulder. We lock eyes for atleast a second and look away. This warm feeling creeping up, i glance back at her looking up at the sky. "The sky is really beautiful, im still appreciating the beauty." She observes. She walks toward the end of the cliff and sits down, hanging her legs off the cliff. She looks up at me as she pats down a place next to her, smiling. I sat beside her, this warm feeling worsens. I felt my heartbeat increasing speed as she gets closer for a mini side hug. I felt uncomfortable, but i liked this feeling. It makes me want to shoot ice of excitement, with a mix of warm, fuzzy feelings and.. this word that i can't think of that explains my feelings.

We sat there in comfortable silence, looking at the glorious view of Arendelle, some parts of the forest, and the sky. Honeymaren rests her head on my shoulder, i didn't know what to do. But i acted like as if she was Anna, so then i comforted her by placing my hand on her shoulder.. like a hug. As the sky darkens, my thoughts for this feeling increases. Not realising Maren was sleeping, I gasp in surprise when i saw the Northern Lights. I didn't see the sky since of my day dreaming, i accidently woke up Honeymaren because of my gasp. "Huh, oh hey Ice Queen." She yawns, covering her mouth. "Sorry, i slept on your shoulder.." she apologizes looking at me, not paying attention to the sky. She blinks rapidly, trying to regain  her eyesight, since i can tell it would be a bit blurry. After a while of silence, she turns her attention back to me. I smiled, and she returned a smile back. I gave a small laugh, "Your laugh and smile is pretty cute." She whispers, placing her hand in mine. I smile and thank her, the warm feeling i expirience for the past day multiply by 100x. I glance at her, still looking at me. I point up, causing her to look up. "Woah.." she mumbles in surprise. Her grip tightens on my hand, i looked at her. She was so amazed, with that look on her face.. it caused me to.. agh what is this feeling?! I slowly drift off to sleep with this feeling.

Elsa's dream;
"Arendelle is in great danger, Elsa."

"Elsa!! Please help!"

"Elsa!"

"..."

"Anna? .. Anna, where are you!?"

"Elsa.."

"No.. this can't be happening.."

"ANNA!!"

"... A-Anna..?!"

"ANNA!! Oh no.. oh no oh no oh no.. no no no this can NOT BE HAPPENING!!"

————————

I sat up quickly, gasping for air.. heartbeat rapidly beats, i felt so hot and sweaty..

what caused me to have that dream?! What a horrible dream.. i thought as i feel myself calm down.

I stay sitting, then i realised there was someone holding and hugging my arm. I pulled off the sheet and to my surprise, Honeymaren was there. My eyes widen as my heartbeat starts beating like crazy, i lay back down pulling the covers on Honeymaren to warm her. I hug her, oh my gosh.. she's so close to me.. i thought looking at Honey's sleeping face. I need Anna's advice, what is this feeling? Maybe she knows. Our hug turned into a cuddle. I drift off to sleep again..

————————

"Elsa..?" I heard a soft voice call as they shake me lightly. I groan shaking my head, "N-No..". I heard a cute laugh, "Come on Snowflake, we have to go. Yelena told us to do our chores 10 minutes ago." I heard the familliar soft voice whisper. I peek to see who it was, i quickly sat up when i realised Maren was here. I pull up the covers to my face, trying to hide. "W-What are you doing here..?" I ask forcefully. Then i remembered we cuddled last night. My eyes widen, my mouth opens as the realisation hits me. I hide my whole face in the covers, feeling embarrased. Honeymaren tugged on the cover, trying to make me reveal my face. "I-I'm sorry that i hugged you last night, i'm sorry if i made you uncomofortable.." i apologized with embarassment. "Haha, aw Elsa don't worry!" Honey laughs as she stood up. "I'll be leaving so you can go change." She leaves with a cute, heartwarming smile. I stood up to change into normal Northuldran clothes, then i went to the mini bowl of water i had to wash up. I left my tent to meet up with the others, "Oh! Snowflake, come eat with me!" I hear Maren yell. I turned around to see Honey waving her arm at a place near a campfire, i give her a thumbs up as i grab the plate with a little amount of food. I walk over, i saw Honeymaren motion her hands for me to sit beside her. "Hi Honey." I gave her a smile, setteling down beside her. "Hi sweetie." She jokes, i freeze there thinking about what she had said. The warm feeling on my cheeks instantly came, i didn't know how much time i stayed frozen. It had been like that until Honeymaren had to wave her hands infornt of my face, "Hey hey.. Blondie i'm kidding.." she laughs at me, i snap back to reality. "Sorry.. i was just-"
"Alarmed?" She continues, i nod with a little amount of embarassment.  Then i saw the little fire spirit hop on my hands, i gave Bruni mini snowflakes and then place him on my plate so then he can eat. "You need food, Elsa." Honeymaren says with a serious face, then to a worried face. "Please? Bruni can have your food, you can have my left overs." She continues, i look at her plate. Barely even touched, i simply turn down her offer. "Honeymaren, you need the food more than me." I tell her, placing my hand on her shoulder as a hint of 'Im fine'. Then i gave her a smile, she returned the smile. She hesitates, looking down. Sits up, "Are you sure Snowflake..?" She frowns at me. A small moment of silence, i felt bad for Honeymaren having to worry about me. "Fine, i only get small amount of food okay?" I agree. She squeals in pure joy and placed the plate in the middle. We both eat, she ate most of it though. I'm fine with that.

—————
Theres chapter 2.. hope that wasn't boring😕