Chapter 5

Just some slight TW; there's tiny bit of swearing. Also, lol 2 chapter in 1 day.

Honeymaren's POV;
We arrived at the castle, just in time actually. Anna was there outside where the boats were. She helped us up and walked with us to the castle. So many people greeted us and gave us small gifts, it was wayyy too kind. I looked over at Elsa, admiring at the things around her. I loved it here already, Elsa glances at me. I give her a big grin, she smiles back.. ooh~ blushin'. I look over at Anna who seemed to notice Elsa and me, it was clear that I liked her. But after all those obvious hints that Snowflake likes me.. i still feel like she doesnt. She isn't as comfortable and open to me, it's like she straight up ignores me..

She doesn't like me..

She doesn't like me..

She doesn't...

Like.. me..

I repeated those sentences everyday, reassuring myself. I couldn't help but let those thoughts succumb me, "You okay?" I hear Elsa's soft voice. She noticed my frown.. oops..
"Yep, ofcourse i am Snowflake!" I lie, giving her a forced big grin. I'm good and an expert at hiding my emotions, because im built different. "Sorry, im just sort of admiring the place.. got too lost in my thoughts..-" I explain, placing my hand on my neck. "If something is wrong.." Elsa spoke, placing her soft hand around my waist, pulling me a little closer to her. "You can tell me. You know that.. right?" She looks at me with a pretty serious face. I nod,

"So, you like placing your hand on my waist?" I smirk mischiveously. Elsa goes red and swipes it away, just in time befor Anna notices. Speaking of Anna, she walked up at us. "Alright! Follow me guys!" She exclaims, throwing her hands up to present the huge.. castle..

"HOLY SHIT.." i gasp in awe, "Elsa.. you lived here?!" I had to physically pause to fucking process this in my tiny-ass brain. "Yeah.." she replies, taking my hand and walking towards the huge front door. I look down at her soft hand, so pale.. Anna elbows me slightly, caught my attention. She winks at me, smirking. I felt myself go red, which would've been probably obvious.

————

"Okay! You guys are probably hungry, so heres dinner!" Anna excitingly announces, bro this dinner table is longgggg. I see Anna thank all the chefs and cooks that made this dinner. Elsa lead me to a chair and sat me down, she smiles and walks away. "Elsa?" Anna stops Elsa. "Huh? Oh.. sorry i'm not that hungry." She explains, walking away without turning her attention to Anna. "Ugh, that blasted Anorexia.." Anna mumbles loud enough for me to hear. Anna runs to Elsa and pulls her to a chair beside me. "Now sit there until you and your girlfriend are done eating." Anna smirks at both of us, "What?! Anna we aren't dating..-" i explain, already feel myself turning red. I glance at Elsa for a second, yeahhh she's also red and frozen. "Agh, shut up i know a couple when i see one." Anna jokes.

That was a very awkward dinner, only between me and Elsie. Everyone else talked and stuff, i kept taking glances on Elsa to see if she's fine. I ate all my food and stood up, I saw Elsa just push her plate away with a disgusted face. Her food was untouched. I was worried for Elsa, so i sat down and fed her myself. I shoved the food in her mouth, obviously with a spoon.. never in a million years will i be feeding Elsa with my hand. "Hey! Maren why did you do that?" She exclaims, gulping the food down. "Well uh.. first of all, i dont want you dying." I roll my eyes, feeding her another spoonful of food. She rolls her eyes, slouching down in her seat chewing. After i fed her all the food on her plate, i noticed she was holding her stomach still slouching. I was still concerned, we both stood up. I helped her get to her room, but oh my gosh there were so many stairs i-

I helped her lay down on the bed, she rolled around facing the other way. I pull the sheets to her neck and walk away, trying to figure out where i would go. This whole place is like a maze i swear. "Maren.." Elsa groans,
"What's up?" I say, stopping to turn to her. She sits up slowly, looking weak and defeated.. "I want you to stayy.." she slurs. "What the fuck? Are you drunkor something?" I exclaim, "No.. she just acts like that when she feels off." I hear Anna say behind me. I turn around to see Anna leaning on the door with her arms crossed. She grabs my hand and pulls me outside the hallway, "Okay.. don't worry i'll stay with Elsa. I don't want to trouble you anyway." She says pulling me towards a door. She opens it andintroduces me in, "You'll be sleeping here now. We'll do charades tomorrow, don't worry by the way. Elsa has felt like this before, i'll comfort her." She smiles, "Good night, Honeymaren." She closes the door lightly. I take a 360 turn around, wow.. this room is cool!

————

Elsa's POV;

I felt my stomach grumble, i lay down on my bed and pull my knees closer to put pressure on my stomach. I heard Anna's light footsteps come to the room, everything was growing louder and louder. This massive throbbing headache and this awful stomach pain. I groan as Anna sits on my bed and comforts me, "You okay? You need some water?" Anna comforts me. I nod slightly, i also noticed Gerta was here. Anna asks her to give me some warm water, everything was slightly blurry. "When will.. this nightmare e-end?" I shiver.. i was actuallyworried for myself. I felt like throwing up to get rid of this. "It will end if you start to actually eat more." Anna says firmly, "Please Els? I'm really worried for you."
"That's the thing," i groan, pushing myself up with one arm, sitting up. "You guys shouldn't be worried about me. I can take care of myself.." i say weakly. I sit down beside Anna, she covers me up with the blanket and hugs me. Gerta comes back with the water, Anna held it infront of me as she forces me to drink it.. few sips at a time. After i was done, it all felt better. My vision wasn't as blurry anymore, my stomach didn't hurt as much, and the headache started to fade away. I start to feel calm, Anna notices. "So you're good now?" She places her hand on my shoulder, smiling. I nod and return the smile back. Her smile turned into a mischiveous smirk. "Anyways, what's up with you and Honeymaren?" She says in her most curious voice. I felt myself blush, "Actually.. i wanted to talk to you about that.." i felt my face feel numb, and i felt all of a sudden.. sad. I frown and felt like crying, all this confusion. "Hey hey.. it's okay Elsa! Tell me what's up, i'll help you." She assures rubbingher hand on my back. I stand up straightly and took a deep breath. "W-well.."

"I'm really confused. All this time i thought i'd be ending up with a man, or better yet just single. All these feelings are confusing, so i have no idea how you can handle it.. this warm feeling that creeps up on me when im around Maren.. and this sad feeling when she leaves me." I explain, feeling a little good getting that off my chest. I look over at her, she was grinning, like she had a huge grin on her face. "Elsaaa.. You're inlove with Maren!!"