Chapter 3

Elsa's POV;

After me and Honeymaren ate, i checked how everyone was cooporating and i checked up on the spirits if they were calm. Everything was in good shape, I feel my stomach hurt. I hold my stomach trying to stop it with my ice. I feel light-headed,

Ugh this is why i shouldn't eat..

I felt the need to express my feelings, it doesnt matter on what, or to who. I just need it out, like how i felt when i was 16 years old. It's weird that i feel like.. no one understands my problems. But i know people care, so that calms me down.

"Boo!"

I quickly turned around and freeze their legs to prevent them to attack or come any closer. Then i noticed that it was Ryder, "Oh.. sorry Ryder." I apologize, evaporating the ice from his legs. "Don't worry, sorry for alarming you." Ryder shrugs. I motioned with my hands that it's fine, i turned back and started walking away. I was only trying to prevent awkwardness, don't call me rude. "Hey Elsa, wait!" I heard Ryder call behind me, i stop walking for him to catch up. "Why, did you need something?"
"Yes, Honeymaren said you two were going to Arendelle.." he says, i felt warm when he said Honeymaren's name. "Uhm.. do you mind if I go with you two? I want to see Kristoff and congratulate him and Anna.." He continues, awkwardly smiling, i can feel that he's hoping i say 'yes'. "Yeah sure, i don't mind." I shrug. He does this little air punch and grins, "Okay! Thank you Elsa!" He gives me a thumbs up and left.

Now i'm alone.

It's not that i don't like being alone, to be honest I don't mind. I've felt alone for like.. oh i dont know.. 16 years.

I walked along the seashore, it was calming hearing the waves crash. Wait, tomorrow is Friday right? I was unsure, even if it wasnt Friday tomorrow i'll still go for a little visit. I sat down underneath a tree, trying to figure out my feelings.  I see Bruni, the little Fire Spirit, running up to me. I give him a little snow pile next to me, he jumped up and gave it a hug. Then he was buried in comfortableness. Is that a word? I don't even know.

"So.. what do i feel right now?" I say, admiring the view i see infront of me. I hear Bruni squeal a little. "Heh, maybe i feel free.."

"Maybe.. great?" I continue.
"Hmm.. admired. Untroubled.. unchained.. " i say, trying to think of more words to describe how i feel right now. I look over to Bruni, who was looking up at me. He licked his eyeball as i cary him up with my hand, he hopped on my shoulder and rested. I chuckle, trying to think of more words to describe this feeling. My thoughts went from feeling free to Honeymaren, why do i feel like this towards Maren? I thought to myself, closing my eyes in confusion. Let's see, what or how do i feel around her?

"Happy, comfortable, shy, anxious, melting, hot, heart pounding rapidly.." I say in one go. I just realized what i said and started to feel warm, i cant believe it.. an ice and snow queen having warm feelings..

I thought about how i felt for Honeymaren over and over.. 'til i realised something..

wait do i like her?

Uhhhh.. no.. no.. I thought i liked men? Or better yet.. i thought i wasn't interested in a relationship? No.. this is just a misunderstanding, surely theres another word for this feeling. Surely..

I stood up, unaware of Bruni on my shoulder. Then blasted a whole chunk of ice infront of me, i can NOT explain how i felt.. was it out of anger? Confusion? Sadness?.. maybe a mix of those types of feelings. I don't know how Anna knows a lot of things about feelings.. i evaporated the ice before anyone questions me. I felt nervous.. after i blasted the ice, could i like Honeymaren? Is that even possible? I walked back to the campsite, seeing all the mother and father couples.. no same sex relationships.. So yes.. this is just a misunderstanding..

"What's a misunderstanding?"
I turned around and blasted ice on the persons hands and feet.. well basically all over them.. my eyes widened when i realised it was Honeymaren. I evaporated the ice and tried to cover my face, i felt so nervous and warm. "Are you okay, cyrosphere?" I heard her laugh after she said that, i look up at her.. "I just said something smart.." she smiled. I smile back, but not out of happiness.. maybe like a forced smile. I turned around to go to my tent, unaware that Honeymaren was following me. I walked and walked mumbling to myself, then when i got to the opening of the tent i paused. I felt weird and uncomfortable.. and also a mix of nervousness. I walked in and made an ice chair, sat down facing away from the opening of the tent. "Wish i could do that.." i heard a familliar voice to my right, i turned to see Maren on my bed. The warm feeling came crawling again, "What are you doing here..?" I say, trying my best not to sound nervous.. which failed by the way.  "Nothing, i just followed you." She replies. "Now, tell me what's up. I can sense that you feel weird right now." She continues laying back a little. I let out a small groan in slight anger, "It's nothing.. i'm fine."
"You don't look fine, you sure Ice queen?" She asks, rasing one eyebrow. I glance the opposite direction and vaguely nodded. "I know you don't, but if you don't trust me enough for you to tell me what's up.. i'm fine with that." She shrugs and lays down on my bed. I wasn't going to tell her, 'That's my bed.' Because.. no. I shrugged it off and quickly changed. I didn't mind that Honeymaren was here, but i did still feel a bit warm. When i turned around i saw Honeymaren literally just staring at me, hanging her mouth open. I playfully rolled my eyes and felt warmer. I made my own small ice bed beside her/my bed and layed down. "Hey., what are you doing?" She asks, sitting up. "Uh.. you're on my bed? So i made my own." I rolled around, facing her. "Uh.. why?" She copies me "There's still plenty of space here, we can sleep together.. you know?" She continues crossing her arms. The thought of sleeping with Honey, again, made me feel nervous. What if i get a bad dream, accidentally freeze everything and hurt her? I nod to reply to her question, and close my eyes to sleep. She groans, and there stood a few seconds of silence. I felt her pick me up..

"Hey.. what the?!" I yell in confusion and alarmed. She places me on my bed and lays beside me. "Now, evaporate the ice before i get any closer to you." She threatens, actually i didn't mind though.. she can do that anyti-

I quickly evaporate the ice and slept in uncomfortable.. ness.. still unsure if that's a word or not.