Chapter 8

Honeymaren's POV;

I watch the others having fun during the charades game, but it was almost midnight. I could feel myself getting weak, and started to doze off a little. But the loud beel keeps snapping me back to reality, causing me to jump and causing Elsa to laugh at me. I just stuck my tounge out at Elsa everytime she does that.
"Okay," Anna says cracking her knuckles. "Elsa, you haven't acted something out yet. So come on." Anna continues, motioning Elsa to come upfront with her fingers. I felt Elsa's shrug and stood up to walk to the front, the cold and alone feeling immidietaly crashed onto me. Sven lends Elsa the basket, she picks one of the papers and opens it. Snowflake looked a little surprised, but carried on. Sven flipped the hourglass and then Elsa started to swing her arms, violently. No one seemed to get it, Elsa gave us each a glance until she looked at me. Her face lit up and she pointed at me. "Gay?" Ryder asks, Elsa holds her mouth to hold in the laugh. She continues to act, pointing at me then swinging her arms. Nobody seemed to get it, "Sword?" Anna then asks, Elsa's eyes widen and lit up and motioned for Anna to go on. "Uh.. shield?.. L. Mattias? Oh, uh.. is it Northuldra?" Anna tries to guess, then the reindeer shakes the bell for the times up. "It was 'spear'." Elsa reveals, putting her hand up to her neck. "Ohhh.."

We went on and on until it felt like past midnight. "We're going back to the forest in the afternoon, okay Honey?" Elsa whispers to me, her attention still on Anna trying to act. "Uh yeah sure, but before we leave is it okay if you show me around?" I agreed then ask, looking at Elsa. She looks down at me, "Oh sure.. sorry i forgot to show you around the past few days." Elsa says and smiles sheepishly. Sven rings the bell, "It was door!" Anna announces in defeat. "Ohh.." I hear Kristoff mumble.
"You're really bad on acting aren't you Anna?" Olaf says innocently, i straight up started yawning. Anna squints her eyes at Olaf and shakes her head. "Hey i'm pretty tired, can i go to the room now?" I stood up looking like a pretty messed up sleepy head.
"Yeah sure, you don't have to ask Honeymaren." Anna assures me and give me a smile. I return the smile and headed out, i hesitated.. realizing i'd probably get lost. I turn around and grabbed Elsa hand, i dragged her outside. "Honeymaren.. what're you doing?-" Elsa asks stumbling and trying to keep up, "I'd get lost, so lead me to my room please." I respond to her question, still dragging her. "You could've just asked instead of dragging me like a rag-doll." Elsa insisted, finally getting on her feet and walking beside me. "I know i know." I utter, resting my head on her shoulder. Our walk pace slowed a little, i started to feel more and more sleepy.

I started to feel my walk pace slow down. I didn't have the energy to walk anymore, i groan wanting to sit down. "You wan't me to carry you again?" Elsa spoke, shaking me slightly. I shake my head, refusing. I stood up, my legs felt a little wobbly. I pushed myself to keep going, "How long does it take to go there?" I ask, forcely walking at a normal pace. Elsa follows, "Not that long." Elsa replies.

We finally arrived at the room where i'd slept last night. I opened the door quickly and crashed onto the bed, "Haha, this is where you slept?" Elsa says, i look up at her, she was mesmerizing the room, absorbing the detail. She looks around with a smile on her face. "Yeah, why?" I ask, sitting up on the bed. She chuckles, "This was my room when me and Anna reunited together again." Elsa responds with some nostalgia sprinkled. Ooh.. das cool. I thought to myself, then it hit me, Are the clothes i'm wearing.. Elsa's? I thought, looking down at the clothes. "Haha, alright Maren. Good night." Elsa says, i hear her footsteps. "Wait.. Els?"
"Yeah?"

".. do you wan't to stay here?" I ask, cringing at my voice crack. I look at Elsa, looking around the room. "Sure.. why not." Elsa shrugs, walks to me and lays down on the bed. I lay down with her, arms crossed. We layed there in silence, i wanted to say something.. i didn't know what. "Honeymaren?"
"Yeah, Els?"

".. I-I.." Elsa stutters, i saw her clenching her fist. I hear her groan and mumbled 'Nevermind.. goodnight'. She turns to me and hugs me, i'm not that surprised as i was before. I return her hug and we slept like this throughout the night.

T.b.c.. sorry that was pretty short. My ideas sorta running out.
Fyi, elsa tried to confess again.. her anxiousness got the best of her.
Let me know if i have any spelling mistakes-