Chapter 9

Honeymaren's POV;

I woke up to the bright sunlight shining down at me through the window, i frown as i realize Elsa wasn't beside me. I got up to change my clothes and fix myself up, after i was done i walked up to the door and hesitated when i heard 2 people fight at a corridor, their voices echo through. I peeped my ear through the crack of the door,

'I don't know Anna.. I can't take the pressure.'

'Oh stop being a baby Elsa, c'mon just spit it out! Honeymaren will be okay with it.'

'You don't know that! What if our friendship ends and it'll be all my fault!'

'How is it you fault?? Elsa why do you always blame yourself? You're expressing your feelings to Ho-'

'Anna please understand! I can't take it and i need your help!'

'...'

I decided to walk to Elsa and Anna's voices, wondering why they were talking about me. To be honest, i felt really tired and not into it this morning, my brain can't process.

I finally found the corridor they were both at, i walked to them. I paused at Elsa's soft voice, "She's an awesome friend, i can't let her down." She utters, unaware of me behind them both.
"Why would you ever let me down anyway?" I blurt out, Elsa and Anna quickly spun to me. I glanced over at Elsa, her face looked pretty red and her eyes widened. Then i glance at Anna, who looked kinda embarrassed. I shrugged it off mentally and yawned.
"H-Honeymaren.. how much did you hear..?" Anna stutters glancing at Elsa, who's burying her face into her hands. I shrug physically, "Enough.. why were you talking about m-"

At that moment, Elsa froze my lips shut, put snow in my mouth and speed walked away. I flinched at how cold my mouth felt, i tried to wipe the ice away but all it did was sting my palm. "Honeymaren, try keeping your lips warm. It might melt the ice away." Anna says to me before running to Elsa. I nod in response, What about the snow..?-

I cupped my mouth with my hands and stood there like an idiot, the cold helped me snap back to reality and made me more aware. I almost had completely forgotten what the conversation was about though, the snow turned into water and my lips started to feel normal temperature.

Do i make Elsa feel anxious?

I frowned and started to walk where Anna and Elsa's direction was, i paused physically and realized something.

"Oh shit, I'm completely lost now.." i whisper to myself, staring at the walls. I started to walk slowly through the corridors, muttering to myself.

—————

"Do people always get lost in this castle when they visit or am i just a really dumb.. dumbass?"
"What time is it anyway?"
"Where are the rest?"
"Why am i muttering to myself?"
"Elsa said she would give me a tour, where and how?"
"Is there something i'm missing but every time they talk about it my ears and my whole head just fail me? Or am i just overall stupid?"
"Will i ever find my way back or do i just look like a messy shitty human trying to find my way back to them."
"What time is it?"
"Who the fuck am i talking to..?"
"Moving on.."
"How did Elsa put snow in my mouth? .. when you think about it, there are so many different ways she would've done it.. vulgar.."
"How disgusting do i look? Rate 1 - 10.."
"Wait there's no mirror..-"
"Do murderers not realize that they could just put the corpse in a grave?"
"Must be stupid or somethin', can't pass grade preschool if they never thought about that."

"What are you saying?" I hear someone chuckle beside me. Annoying.. chuckle.. i turn my head to them and yep, Ryder.
"Are you lost too?" I ask as i walk again slowly. "Uh no.. you've been muttering to yourself in the charades room.. WHERE WE HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR NAME MULTIPLE TIMES!" Ryder announces throwing his hands up.
"So i just wandered in here unknowingly?" I wondered to myself, then cringing if they heard my ridiculous thoughts. "I guess you could say, your mind was into the unknown." Kristoff jokes, i pulled a 'seriously' face at him, my eyes lingered over at Elsa. She was covered in a purple sheet, drinking.. probably something hot because the cup was steaming. I sat down beside her, and the rest continued on talking.

"Sorry i froze your lips.." Elsa mumbles to me, "Uh.. it's fine i don't care." I half lie. Elsa took another long silent sip of her drink.
"Oh.. uh also when is the tour?" I ask, glancing up at her. She chokes on her drink.. holy shit are you okay?-
"Oh gosh I completely forgot.." Elsa coughs and stood up, she grabs my wrist, walks to Ryder and grabs his and we all started to walk out with her. Okay we doin' this now? Alright.. let's go!

Boom, well that was another shitty chapter by yours truly. And now i will update at.. either tmrw or Wednesday idk k bye