Chapter 13

I'm actually writing this thing for fun. Do u guys like reading this fanfic or smthn? Bc idk if frozen(2) fans are still out there. Anyways enjoy

——————

Elsa's POV;

I hear the familiar calls as i got closer to Ahtohallan, i smile as i see the familiar glacier. Remembering what my first few words were when I discovered it..

'Glaciers are rivers of ice!'

'Ahtohallan is frozen..'

The Nokk carefully turned to his side, so i'd be able to climb off safely. I bow down to them, "Thank you.". They respond with the neigh and collapsed with the ocean. I turn back to the ice cold glacier, i sigh remembering my old memories as i walked in. I went to the usual way, walking around admiring the smoothness. As i walked further more, a whole but lit up cave appeared. A light shining bright behind my back, i turn around to follow it through this tunnel. I smile as I remembered, this is the same way i went when i first came here!

I slide through the mini ice hallway, i see the jumps and started to create pillars to help me boost down. I slide through the mini corridor of ice and entered a pitch black room, the voice filling my ears, i smile as the familiar voice showed me my memories. But.. it wasn't the past memories..

Is this the future?

I wander around, observing each snow human, interacting with each other. Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, Sven, Ryder, Yelena, L. Mattias..

Honeymaren..

I just now have noticed Honeymaren was in most of these ice sculptures, i smile as i thought about her. I shake my head physically to get back on track, i let out a sigh and tried to control the ice. Making a way to end this Southern Isles battle, Ahtohallan agreed and a pretty grey mist filled up. I gasp as i saw the mist, "This isn't.. the usual colour.." i whisper to myself as i try to carry on.

The mist has dissolved, showing me Hans and other Southern Isles members. I clench my teeth as i saw him talking to Honeymaren and me at the shop, i saw black, white, red, and yellow flashes. With small amount of memory, i start to hyperventilate.. i didn't know what was happening. I saw a bunch of swords and daggers held up high, i saw frost everywhere. I saw trees, blood, gore..

I saw Honeymaren.. bleeding out, trying to hide behind a tree.

"WHERE WAS I AT THAT TIME?!?" I yell to myself, i grab my head and held it aggressively. "WHY WASN'T I THERE, PROTECTING HER?!?"

I crouch down, something pulling my head up to continue watching. I saw Anna, Kristoff, purple and dark eyes..
I saw a cliff, more gore, some cut down trees, and fire..
I saw Hans with some type of bottle and a dagger, the continued colours came flashing again. Black, white, red, yellow.. This was extremely nerve racking.. i can't take it. 'Why why why?!? Am i that useless in the future?'

'Why couldn't i been there to protect them?!'

'WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE?!'

I shake my head in disbelief.. a sudden white mist clearing up the memories, leaving me alone in a dark void. 'Why is this happening?' I shiver as i try to get up, all these ominous thoughts popping up in my head all at once. Extreme pressure trying to hold me back, i kept going back to the entrance to get back to the Enchanted Forest. 'Why didn't i protect her? I promised i'd protect her!' My eyes widening, starting to tear up..

N̷͖̅̽̈̈́͆̚ơ̵̧̱͓̣̳̟͎̜̯͈̺̺͒̍̀͑̕w̵̰̾͊̑̈́̽͝ ̷̺͓̹̳̙̈̍̉͐́̽̊͛̓̅͑͝d̸̨̻̖̞̘̳̿̇̓͑̑̓̈́͛o̸͔̜̼͓̞̒̚ ̶̡͚̯̼̰̝̪̆̒͗̈̀̂̄̌͛̈̓͜͠͠ͅy̴͖̘͎͔͉̌̿̾̑̒̔̽͘o̵̡̟̝̝̓̂̍̏̋̈́͆ǘ̶̡̘̖̬̥͚̻̽̉̀̿͆̔̑͜͝ͅ ̷͕͈̝̥͎͉̝͔̪̫̍̆̊̈͐͜b̵̭̤̯̙̲̟̤̭̦͔͐̈́̃̓͝e̵̢̮̯̙̮̪̔̀͆l̵̳͚̹̬̥̺͝i̶̳̻͈͗̑̀̓̀̈͘e̸̦̞̙͂v̵̡̼̈́͆͋̔͂͒̃̔͒͠e̸̡̙̙̜̰̟̥͎͈͕̖͛͆̊̅̓͝ ̴̡̛̦̼͕͖̳̲̖̤̓̏́̓̌̔́̾̈́̀ơ̵̧̞͉̳̖̭̯̂̀͛͐͜͜f̴̛̖̘̂͛̑̐͗͘̚ ̸̢̡̧̝̦͇̙͇͇̟͇͒ͅḩ̵̢̨̤͔͚̣̠̭̭̗̼͛̄o̴̪̼͍̗̤͖̤̻̤̜̐͜ͅw̸̬̹̳͚̳̻̦̏̑͛̽͊̍͒ͅ ̷̧̖̼͚̹̩̟̯̳̾̾̆̿͗̃̐̚͜͜͜͠ͅw̷̞̗̘̑͗̊͌́̓̀̌̈́̂͘͝ȩ̷͓͓̮͔͐̀́͜͝a̷̡̞̦͉̻͑̔̈͜k̵͈͔̻̻̥͎̈̑̿͜ ̸̢̮̥̼̘̦̮̦̝̤̯̫͔͘͠ý̶̘̰̩͍̰̔̈́̈́̎͗̽͜͜͝o̴̡͉̦̟̲̘̩̦̟͂͜͝u̶̥͕̱͚̫̫̯̅̈̽̍̾̾̽͂̍̀ͅ ̴̨͔̲̱̪̥̥̻̺̬͎̟͋̓̄ȧ̴̛̺̹͓̯̟̦̲̂̌r̵̟̪̥͙͍̥͈͋̐́̈́e̸̜̜̜̮͇͖͖͉͎͒̓͛͗̽̔̃̚?̵̨̧͇̻̮͔̞̠̝͓̄͋̄̃̀