Chapter 14

Small shout out to @Demibishadow, the person who i.. pretty much idolize rn. Tysm for supporting!! You dont know how much your comments mean to me! I'm glad i can make a connection, and once again.. i thank you so much! You're the best😋✨✨

——————
Honeymaren's POV;

"When is she coming backk.." i whine, i didn't know i wouldn't be able to survive 2 hours without Elsa. "Haha! She's coming soon Honeymaren." Anna responds giving me a smirk and pushing me off her gently. "Stop being a baby Mare.." Ryder add, i felt so lazy and unmotivated without her..
"See? Here she.. come.." I hear Kristoff hesitate, "Is something wrong?" I ask, looking around to find Elsa. I saw her riding the Nokk pretty slowly, i can't see her face from where i was but i can sence and aura of sadness..

I ran up to Elsa, she sees me and goes a little faster. I got to the edge of the beach just in time, Elsa gets off and hugs me tightly. "Woah.. why the tight sudden hug for Honeymaren?" Anna jokes, laughing at Elsa. I smiled a little, it wasn't as funny. The aura of sadness weakened as the water horse dissolved with the rest of the ocean, Elsa sighs.. What did she see in Ahtohallan?
"Hey.. are you okay Elsie?" I whisper, her hug loosens. She lets out a sigh. "I'll protect you okay? No matter what happens, i'll protect you.. and everyone." She mumbles, i was confused..

Why wouldn't she? I already know she'd protect everyone even if she'd die.. which i hope she doesn't actually sacrifice.

"Do you want to tell us what you saw? Or do you need some time?" I say, kind of impatient.. i wanted to hear what had happened. "It's fine.. i'll tell you guys in a second." She responds, she pulls away. Her face looked worried, and she was forcing a smile. I sigh, i'm worried about Elsa.

——————

Yelena, Anna, Kristoff, Ryder, and Me gather around a small unlit campfire.. Elsa stands infront of us. "Okay, brace for impact." I joke, whispering to Ryder.

"Okay.." Elsa sighs, "I can't process it.. i'll try my best to explain." Elsa states, trying not to cry.. what it seems.
"I saw.. for one thing.. a lot of blood. I saw Hans, swords and daggers. It looks like a full on battle will happen, like Arendelle versus the Enchanged Forest. To defend ourselves we might have to train everyone, and i mean everyone, regardless the gender." Elsa announces, "There was also flashes.. black, white, red, and yellow. If you suspect something wrong or.. horrifying, i suggest to run and inform me about it." Elsa continues, she looks at Anna. Both locking eyes, "If you feel like something or someone is controlling you.. try your best to fight it."

"Controlling?!" I blurt out suddenly, Elsa turns her attention to me and nodded. "I also know that this is a lot to take in, i know the feeling.. i'm still feeling it too. Please remember, you're not alone. We're going to have to work together, i know Arendelle and Northuldra didn't have the best past together, but please.. we have to work together and win this battle." Elsa declares. We all nod in agreement, at the same time.

——————

Yelena gathered everyone, as in all Northuldra and all Arendelle citizens. Last time i saw Elsa was going in her tent, so i'd assume she's still there. She hasn't eaten has she? I thought to myself look at all the people, the kids didn't give a care in the world, and the adults were really worried. I let out a sigh, i wonder why this.. Hans.. would do this. Revenge?

I shake my head, confused. I'd better go check Elsa.. i frown, then my eyes widen in realization.. Is Elsa okay?! Is the voice bothering her?? I point my eyebrows in anger, that voice..

I quickly took off to go find Elsa, i checked her tent, no one was there.. my worrying rose. Maybe.. oh the beach? I thought as i took off faster than ever, Yeah.. maybe she's with the.. Nokk.. i thought, i got there and no sign of Elsa.. i felt tears stinging my eye, Where is she?! I looked around, fighting the tears from escaping. Then something caught my eye, something.. light blue.. and neon-like. I calmed down, maybe it was Elsa. I speed-walked to the light, as i got closer i heard mumbling and whispers. The voice.. i picked up the pace and ran to the light.

"Please.. leave me alone.."

"I didn't protect her.. or anyone.."

"I'm useless.."

"I already know, now please leave me.."

"Not until i die.."

"No.."

That voice.. is controlling her.. isn't it.. i thought, slowing my run. I frown, i was worried for her. What is this voice? ... Who is this voice? "Are you okay, Snowflake?" I ask, settling down beside her. She rests her head on my shoulder, i felt warmth cover me.. she hugs my left arm. "Maren.. i'm sorry.." she whispers to me. I was confused, why sorry? "What..?"
"I didn't protect you.. i'm a weakling, the fifth spirit couldn't protect you or the people.." she continues, "Did the voice tell you that?" I ask, this is frustrating.. she needs to understand how amazing, brave, and strong she is. "I felt her slight nod on my shoulder, she shivers. I wrap my arms around her to keep her warm.

"Elsa.. listen. Okay?" I whisper to her gently, i rub my hand on her shoulder up and down. She nods again, is she too sad to say something? Whoever that voice is.. they will pay.. i felt my fist clench and tighten as i thought about the voice saddening Elsa. I took a deep breath..
"Elsa.. you're amazing. The best person i've ever met! You changed my life, and the others too. You're one of a kind, if anyone can solve this conflict.. if anyone can save Northuldra and Arendelle together.. it's you! I believe in you, Elsa.. and i'm sure everyone does too! I know you'll try your best to save and protect us, and i admire you for that! Pushing yourself to help others.. it shows how awesome, kind hearted, and brave person you are! The best fifth spirit girlfriend! Please, believe me.. i love you with all i am.. and i want you to love yourself too." I say, trying my best to hold the tears in. My heart can't take it, if she's hurt mentally, i get hurt 2x mentally and physically.
"Maren.. thank you." She whispers lifting her head up, I smile at her beautiful face. I wipe her tears away, and took a deep breath. "I love you Elsa.. remember that.. and even if you don't remember that i do from time-to-time.. i'll say it everyday, till death." I state, reassuring her. I point my eyebrows and smile, she smiles back and leans in to kiss me. I return it, she sits on her knees.. so the height difference changed. She was taller than me, i wrapped my arms around her neck, while she holds my back. The love filling the air around us, the feeling of Elsa loving and accepting me back.

We quickly let go of our deep kiss, breathing heavily for air. I smile as we settled down, she smiles back and stands up. She lends me her hand, i take it. She pulls me close to her suddenly, and inch away from each others faces. I smirk, remembering the time i did this to her. She chuckles and pushes me away gently, "You really think i'll let you get away from copying my move?" I say, rolling my eyes as she and i slowly start walking together. I held her hand, "Yes, i do. But if you give me any sort of dirty revenge, i wont hesitate to freeze your whole body before you get the chance anyway." She responds, interlocking with my hand slowly. "As if, you'd probably have to get out of my grip first." I tease, sticking my tounge out. Elsa flicks her wrist suddenly, my whole body was in a chunk of ice. "What grip?" She smirks, i roll my eyes playfully. She'll get revenge for doing that! I thought, squinting my eyes as she dissolves the ice. I shiver, that was pretty cold though. I start walking with her along the shore of the beach, slowly re-interlocking out fingers together.

I smile at the tought of..

I cheered up the fifth spirit.. and now i can assure myself.. that she loves me.

—————
Okay yes i know i said it'll be long.. but uh. I did 400 words yesterday actually, and speed write the rest.. uHhH sorry for that weirdly.. written chapter. I'm sorry for the slowness and the outdated chapters. I'll try my best to get back on schedule. Once again, shoutout to @Demibishadow for the support and comments! Really appreciate it :)